NEWS The Seibold Rumours pt II: Pies Strikes Back

So the best evidence they have is that a person deleted their social media account. Circumstantial evidence at best. They'll need someone with links to the NSA to get to the bottom of it.

Last edited:
They've got nothing, legally and factually.

the person who started this has his/her fingers crossed that you're right.

So the best evidence they have is that a person deleted their social media account. Circumstantial evidence at best. They'll need someone with links to the NSA to get to the bottom of it.

I highly doubt that's the best evidence they have. they're not going to give Pete Badel a call and reveal everything.

the person who started this has his/her fingers crossed that you're right.

I highly doubt that's the best evidence they have. they're not going to give Pete Badel a call and reveal everything.

From personal experience it would need to be proven beyond doubt that certain persons were actually in control and posted such defamatory material. Add to that, if some of it is true, or published as an opinion - it has no legs really.

From personal experience it would need to be proven beyond doubt that certain persons were actually in control and posted such defamatory material. Add to that, if some of it is true, or published as an opinion - it has no legs really.

if he goes the civil route, the burden of proof is "on the balance of probabilities", so if his lawyers can prove that it is slightly more likely than not the person committed the act, he wins.

obviously it will be much harder to prove in a criminal court due to the far higher standard of proof.

Untitled

They've got nothing, legally and factually.

You mean a bunch of screen-shotted usernames forwarded to Pies doesn’t amount exactly to a hill of beans?

đŸ˜‚

Maybe Badel can write about a ‘conspiracy to defame’ offence... đŸ˜†

Last edited:
A day or two ago they said they would have names in 24 - 48 hours. Now it's extended out again. Bluffing. Bet this well known person "settles" soon too.

I personally bet this all goes away and Pies is as successful at pursuing this as he currently is at pursuing a premiership...

Last edited:
Does this mean that Locker is Obi-Wan?!!! It all makes sense now! Wayne is the Emperor who is now taking bitter pot shots from the Dark Side and Kevvie is Yoda!

Would Princess Layer be Kotonis infamous short term girlfriend? Asking for a friend.

How dare you compare Leia to her. Blasphemy.

They have nothing. It's a bluff to draw attention away.

McHunt bought up a good point. These experts haven't contacted me. So they're full of shit.

They have nothing. It's a bluff to draw attention away.

McHunt bought up a good point. These experts haven't contacted me. So they're full of shit.
My guess is their "300 leads" are Facebook names who participated in the rumour. As far as I know, it's not a crime to tell someone something you heard. If it were we'd have to cordon off an entire state for a women's field prison.

Maybe @Jason Simmons can tell us whether they would have enough reason to demand the IP addresses associated with the accounts. I don't think Facebook would comply with such a trivial matter, unless they can frame it as a more serious crime. And once they have the IP's, they still have to get the ISPs to comply, presuming they're not using a VPN. And then they have to establish who in the household did it. They haven't had that kind of time.

More likely, they have the FB account names, and are treating them as verified names. I bet that Matty Johns Show page is "Matty Johns," for example.

Last edited:

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.