The silence is deafening from the old boys

Sketchy as ****.

I dont want Flannagan or Bellamy.
A drug cheat, or the guy who pioneered some of the shittiest tactics ever seen in Rugby League.
That would be so shit in either case.

I'd take John Morris over either of them, and yes, even Paul Green.

None of whom - apart from Ryan and Parker for a while - were involved in coaching.
So? Your point that Seibold “booted out” “all” the old boys is flat out incorrect. He was literally surrounded by them and continued to use one of the most lauded as his main on field trainer.

Your conspiracy theory nonsense is just a load of garbage and as easily disproved as literally pointing to Langer on the field and Michael Hancock in the football department.

I’m going to the sharks game. Lock in the W
That's good news because I'm attending the return match at the end of August. I haven't had a win since Jimmy the Jet scored late in the game against the GC (at Suncorp) after a Matt Gillett charge down. ****, what year was that???

That's good news because I'm attending the return match at the end of August. I haven't had a win since Jimmy the Jet scored late in the game against the GC (at Suncorp) after a Matt Gillett charge down. ****, what year was that???
I remember the try but not the year. I loved me some Matty G. Miss that fucker

Some small justification for Siebs coming out of the ground now....

This has to be the dumbest roster ive seen....ever....

These guys are brian dead....

No-one can do a damn thing with them...

This was supposed to be our golden generation....remember that!

Some small justification for Siebs coming out of the ground now....

This has to be the dumbest roster ive seen....ever....

These guys are brian dead....

No-one can do a damn thing with them...

This was supposed to be our golden generation....remember that!

not really a justification when he put together this roster

Sketchy as ****.

A drug cheat, or the guy who pioneered some of the shittiest tactics ever seen in Rugby League.

Sadly I totally disagree. Besides, I don't think Flanagan took any drugs or peds. His performance certainly didn't improve! I don't think you could call him a drug cheat as he was never charged or convicted of using drugs!

Sadly I totally disagree. Besides, I don't think Flanagan took any drugs or peds. His performance certainly didn't improve! I don't think you could call him a drug cheat as he was never charged or convicted of using drugs!
He at least knows something about rugby league, which would be a hell of an improvement on where we are at now…

I’ve come around to the idea. Sign up Flanno ASAP!

Sketchy as ****.

Would stop supporting the club for his tenure if he showed up here.

He's complicit and would have known what was going on.
Its cheating.
Just like Melbourne under Bellamy, rorting the cap.

Hard no to both for mine.
I would also be against Cam Smith at the club in any capacity for the same reason.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.