The simple trick that's turned the Broncos around

To be fair, I see nothing wrong with wanting the best for the club. Of course, throwing the toys out of the cot every five minutes is over the top but I don’t think anyone could argue that Wayne is the best anymore.

He is very much arguably the best of all time but that doesn’t mean he is the best for this current generation anymore. That isn’t saying Siebs is the best either but he is certainly the most notable coach on the up. The two current best are Robinson and Bellamy, don’t think anyone would have too much s problem with that.

The Broncs and Wayne were likely no longer the right fit after 2015, too many broken minds.

So truth be told: we don't have any evidence the Broncos have transformed. Our perception of the fall of Wayne Bennett and the rise of Seibold has been completely manufactured by their owners, News LTD, chiefly The Courier Mail.

It's worked on me, anyway. I've never been more pumped for a new season at this time of the year.

How about you?

I knew I was being conned but still fell for it.

It has not been a good start that's for sure.

I knew I was being conned but still fell for it.

if you expected the coach swap to be an instant success, when Seibold had to come in and change all the structures and game style etc, then you are a bigger fool than you sound (which i didn't think was possible)

53a0701e60412_-_cosmo-american-pie-sock-xl.jpg
giphy.gif

if you expected the coach swap to be an instant success, when Seibold had to come in and change all the structures and game style etc, then you are a bigger fool than you sound (which i didn't think was possible)

So how's Wayne going at Souths? Anyone heard?

Prepared to go through hell this year, give Seibold and the young brigade a chance.

Last edited:
Prepared to go through hell this year, give Seibold and the young brigade a chance.

It's a pity Seibold doesn't give his young brigade a chance, instead of relying on broken down old crocks and players who continually fail in their positions.

Last edited:
Like us, they lost their last game too
By a field goal in extra time, to another new coach.

Souths for/against: 33
Broncos for/against: -24

At this point, I'd be wanting to see a massive improvement against the Tigers to be convinced any of the preseason hype was on the money.

If he continues to overlook the looming disaster at dummy half, and the lack of anyone steering the ship from fullback, I can't see us making the eight.

Last edited:
It's a pity Seibold doesn't give his young brigade a chance, instead of relying on broken down old crocks and players who continually fail in their positions.

The boom forward pack are all being blooded in, c'mon man aren't you a bit excited that they are all getting week in week out experience in the top grade.
The young ones in the halves will get their shot, so will our plethora of talented backs waiting in the wings. Don't worry about the losses for now, short term pain for long term gain.

Last edited:
I don't expect instant success. After last week, I expect better.
So do I. But I have expected it after every week so far this year. Deep down I know it will come. Patience gentlemen.

The boom forward pack are all being blooded in, c'mon man aren't you a bit excited that they are all getting week in week out experience in the top grade.
The young ones in the halves will get their shot, so will our plethora of talented backs waiting in the wings. Don't worry about the losses for now, short term pain for long term gain.

This has been said over and over for so many years now.

He is going well working on the back of the structures put in place by Seibold

He is going well working with a highly competent halfback called Adam Reynolds instead of a potato otherwise known as Kodi Nikorima as kept in the same position each week by Seibold.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.