CONTROVERSIAL Thought experiment - Who coaches after Kevvy?

Who is Your Preferred Likely Available Option?

• Michael Hagan

• Neil Henry

• Paul Green

• Cameron Ciraldo

• Josh Hannay

• Josh Morris

• Jason Ryles

• Kevin Walters

• Shane Flanagan

• Shaun Wane

• Adrian Lam

• Antonio Landtimid

• Brad Thorn

• Billy Slater

• Cameron Smith

• Justin Hodges

• The Walker Brothers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love Kev more than I love my mum.

Candidates I am unsure, I am too conservative to pick a coach. I see bits in lots of coaches I like or have worked with but I can't say for sure he would be a great coach and has it all.

I think you need someone that can pick a coach and see something innovate and bold- like taking a punt on a Robinson.

I am not that smart.
Robinson really is the prototype coach for the current generation of footballers.. he’s extremely well rounded as a RL coach and as a person.. He understands people, he knows how important it is to develop strong relationships with his players and get to know how they tick as individuals and accomodate for the differences..

What’s really encouraging though (for others who aspire to be similar) is that he admits to being very overwhelmed, making a lot up as he went along and making a lot of mistakes during his early years as Roosters coach. So all the qualities he possesses now are certainly attainable.

Out of interest those saying the Walkers- you don't have concerns about giving someone a head NRL role who hasn't coached in three years at any level?

I chose them and honestly have massive concerns but I also thought Payten looked super promising so I’m a terrible judge.

For me, I hope Kevvie proves to be the man but not expecting it. I like what he did last year and hope this year continues that trajectory.

I didn’t like the way the Broncs handled Wayne’s exit either but until Seabiscuit had a tantrum, I really hoped he’d be the one to bring in fresh ideas and carry the club forward and I was really wrong with that.

I will always wonder what might have been had Tony not sung like a canary and waited out the year before coming in on better terms. The moment he squealed, it was over before it began.

I chose them and honestly have massive concerns but I also thought Payten looked super promising so I’m a terrible judge.

For me, I hope Kevvie proves to be the man but not expecting it. I like what he did last year and hope this year continues that trajectory.

I didn’t like the way the Broncs handled Wayne’s exit either but until Seabiscuit had a tantrum, I really hoped he’d be the one to bring in fresh ideas and carry the club forward and I was really wrong with that.

I will always wonder what might have been had Tony not sung like a canary and waited out the year before coming in on better terms. The moment he squealed, it was over before it began.
i was happy with wayne and JD taking over , will be good to see how he goes this year.
i always new Seibold wasn't going to work, souths were always going to get to the GF sooner rather than later and in reality he was still a rookie coach.
hopefully some of the younger generation like Hodges or Parker can come through and Kevvie hold his own, but the only quick fix is for Kevvie to grow quickly.

I love Kev more than I love my mum.

Candidates I am unsure, I am too conservative to pick a coach. I see bits in lots of coaches I like or have worked with but I can't say for sure he would be a great coach and has it all.

I think you need someone that can pick a coach and see something innovate and bold- like taking a punt on a Robinson.

I am not that smart.
Not to be insensitive, and I don’t really know why, but I always pictured you as an older bloke, at an age where it was safe to assume your mum had likely passed away.

Now I am not so sure.

Not to be insensitive, and I don’t really know why, but I always pictured you as an older bloke, at an age where it was safe to assume your mum had likely passed away.

Now I am not so sure.

I am about to turn 40 and my mum is very much alive- well I haven't spoken to her for a few weeks but I assume someone would have told me otherwise.

I am about to turn 40 and my mum is very much alive- well I haven't spoken to her for a few weeks but I assume someone would have told me otherwise.
Quite a bit younger than I pictured in my mind.

Mind you, I work in a company with around 3,000 staff, so talk on the phone to lots of people I’ve never met.

Pretty much every time I picture the person I am talking to and then go on to see them in person or Zoom, I’m wrong, so this is no different.

Quite a bit younger than I pictured in my mind.

Mind you, I work in a company with around 3,000 staff, so talk on the phone to lots of people I’ve never met.

Pretty much every time I picture the person I am talking to and then go on to see them in person or Zoom, I’m wrong, so this is no different.

Radio is like that too.

Guess Who ?? Corey Parker hmm

I always pictured 1910 as this guy. Genuinely part of the team but………….
5E2CD4C9 EAF2 4B59 A698 7D97E09C62F8

Horrible thought: no one is capable of turning this around in the short or medium term.

I have wanted Bellamy for a very long time.

I haven't. The good vibes of winning a premiership would be completely wasted on the poor taste left in my mouth about how we went about winning it.

Unread

Active Now

• Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dee
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • bazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.