Tickets!

boss had a box a couple years ago, so they still send him all the pricings.

it worked out that if you had 10 people chuck in you could get a box for $85 each.
or the legends suite (or something along those lines) was a flat $225 each (you share with whoever else goes) with all food and beer included.

Restricted View Seats Released for Suncorp Stadium
http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestnews ... fault.aspx

Demand for this Saturday’s Telstra Premierships Semi Final blockbuster between the Brisbane Broncos and St George-Illawarra Dragons at Suncorp Stadium has hit fever level, with only limited seats available across most categories.

To ensure the highest possible attendance, the NRL and Suncorp Stadium have now released Restricted View seats across all categories.

Cheaper to naturally

I've sat in those restricted view seats before and they really aren't restricted much at all. I think the ones I sat at, you could see everything except the corner of the in goal area.

Jeba said:
I've sat in those restricted view seats before and they really aren't restricted much at all. I think the ones I sat at, you could see everything except the corner of the in goal area.

When we built the place I went up not long after those seats were installed and had a look around, your 100% right, lean forward a little bit you'll get the whole field in, if you jump up to cheer all you'll see is a big ass white post. I did take pics but that was 6 years ago or so and have long been misplaced.

My uncle just went to get tickets. All that are left are 3rd tier seats and even then its scattered.

forward_pass said:
When we built the place I went up not long after those seats were installed and had a look around, your 100% right, lean forward a little bit you'll get the whole field in, if you jump up to cheer all you'll see is a big ass white post. I did take pics but that was 6 years ago or so and have long been misplaced.

Thats from an earlier post mate.

Thanks for that.

Not sure whether to take a punt on restricted view seats or just watch on TV..

take the restricted seats then watch the replay at home!.

with over 50,000 sold im hoping for a loud crowd. join in on it

awesome. i hope the stadium is back to the rafters...

And be loud!!!! im second tier northen in the eastern corner. 526

FIRE UP PEOPLE!!!

SAVE EVERY BIT OF VOICE YOU HAVE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT!!

FIRE UP!!!!

Edit: Sorry people this has nothing to do with ticketing info

Beale said:
FIRE UP PEOPLE!!!

SAVE EVERY BIT OF VOICE YOU HAVE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT!!

FIRE UP!!!!

Edit: Sorry people this has nothing to do with ticketing info

I feel this has a lot to do with ticketing - if you are not prepared to fire up, give your ticket to someone who will

ethos said:
Yeah just got the tickets, top tier of the Western Stand. icon_thumbs_u

Yeah top teir is good as long as you aren't afraid of heights, which I am - but when we sat there I didn't notice the height thing once he game started.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.