RABBLE RABBLE Tigers Robbery - Refereeing Farce

Kent said on NRL360 tonight (in reference to the illegal kick off from Holmes) that although the NRL wont say this publicly their explanation was "how embarrassing would it be to penalise the kicker from being in front of himself"
So to add to the reasons the tigers had the game stolen off them is “because we didn’t want everyone to know the kicker is a fucking halfwit”.

Kent said on NRL360 tonight (in reference to the illegal kick off from Holmes) that although the NRL wont say this publicly their explanation was "how embarrassing would it be to penalise the kicker from being in front of himself"

How embarrassing to apply a rule that's actually written in the rule book while we're out here applying rules that aren't...

He'll be back once all the noise has died down.
TBF, it isn't like there is a glut of good NRL refs to be had, and refs cop so much abuse and criticism in minutiae today, it's pretty impressive that someone sticks their neck out to do it at all. This technology addition to the game probably hasn't helped either.

To be clear, that isn't to say that poor performances like the Tigers game shouldn't warrant some form of retraining or whatever corrective action to improve their performance.

Former Refs boss, Michael Stone, has slammed the NRL ... he says:

“I can’t believe what I saw on Sunday and how the NRL then tried to cover its tracks,” Stone said to WWOS.

“It’s a smother job, plain and simple - they are making up the rules as they go.”

“When the referee blew the whistle on Sunday, the game was over - that’s why he blew the whistle. The Cowboys jumped up and down and the referee didn’t have a clue what to do so he went to the Bunker,” Stone said.

“Poor (Bunker referee) Ashley Klein had no idea and took the soft option of giving the Cowboys the penalty for a blatant dive… no common sense.

“For the NRL to say the game wasn’t over and the Cowboys could launch a captain’s challenge is pure fantasy. And they do admit they got the challenge wrong, it should not have been a penalty - it’s a complete farce - sadly we have learnt little in over 30 years.

“I really couldn’t believe what I was watching. I felt for the Tigers - they were dudded.”

Klein was the monkey in the ear this time
ah, my bad, I don't follow refs names lol. I thought the on field ref was Klein.

Anyways, nothing to see here:

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.