RABBLE RABBLE Tigers Robbery - Refereeing Farce

Aah ok I see. Fair enough. So how I understand it, if you agree with something you give the Like reaction. So no need to comment. I'm not having a go at you. I'm genuinely interested in the correct context to use all these reactions. I've mostly ever used the Like and Smiley Face reactions haha. To me those two make sense in what context to use them. The others I sort of get. Like the Angry, Sad, Heart, Surprised, Eye Roll, Shoosh and Confused. But the yawn one I wasn't sure on at all. It's not something people would do in a social setting, so I wasn't entirely clear on what it meant.

I wish for a yep emoji some times .
I agree with what was posted . No more needs to be said .

Mate, Ryan James has been outstanding. Easily the best depth forward we have at the club, easily.

To the extent that all other options are looking for opportunities elsewhere, England included.

Thoughts?

I have made use of the Shoosh recently re Rhys Kennedy .

Tamou reportedly wanted to challenge the Val Holmes kick off as being illegal before being told by Butler that he couldn't.

here is the exchange between Tamou and Butler

Tamou
: “Can I challenge that?”

Butler: “You can’t challenge the Bunker,”

Tamou: “Challenge off-side, I have a spare challenge,”

Butler: “They already cleared that, mate,”

Oh you retired mate? Nice one. No more big bets then?
Yes, it's been decided. Time to rein in spending on frivolous things. These days I'm doing a lot of sim racing on GT7. Time on my hands and zero need to work. If it wasn't for covid everywhere I'd probably be using up some/all of my frequent flyer points .

Yes, it's been decided. Time to rein in spending on frivolous things. These days I'm doing a lot of sim racing on GT7. Time on my hands and zero need to work. If it wasn't for covid everywhere I'd probably be using up some/all of my frequent flyer points .
Good stuff mate, well deserved. Happy for you. Now that you are retired I expect you to be on the ball with any motherfuckers dissing Cronulla and RK okay?

Driving trains all day.....isn't that already kinda like

paid retirement?

🙃

wind up dog GIF

Tamou reportedly wanted to challenge the Val Holmes kick off as being illegal before being told by Butler that he couldn't.

Tamou

**** that's dodgy.
I'd be done if i was a Tigers fan.

Good stuff mate, well deserved. Happy for you. Now that you are retired I expect you to be on the ball with any motherfuckers dissing Cronulla and RK okay?
There's a few small numpties looking for bites but I only try to have all things considered fairly. Our players, my players are my tribe, my mob and if one of us is set upon I want the fight to be fair and that includes criticism that's intended to shame or mislead.

Cronulla can 'get fucked' if asked how much I care about their well being as a general description of my feelings but that doesn't mean I would be comfortable with an injustice heaped on them, in much the same manner were it any other club. I don’t judge many things on a single act or aspect ( exception made for kid fiddlers, murderers, used car salespeople etc)

Our players are Huge’s tribe but he bites the most when someone says “Ryan James was pretty good”. Which team does James play for?

Our players are Huge’s tribe but he bites the most when someone says “Ryan James was pretty good”. Which team does James play for?
I wrote unjust criticism or untruths are rejected NOT all criticism or comment. Attack the performance not the person.

I wrote unjust criticism or untruths are rejected NOT all criticism or comment. Attack the performance not the person.

You don’t think people pointing out rightly where Kennedy has stuffed up is attacking the performance and not the person?

Tamou

I mean the ref was right. A team can’t challenge the outcome of a challenge. The error was that they cleared an illegal kick off during reviewing the cows challenge.

You don’t think people pointing out rightly where Kennedy has stuffed up is attacking the performance and not the person?
You just can't help yourself, can you? 😂

Huge will obviously reply with statistics and everyone else will say "watch the game" and the cycle continue ad infinitum.

I mean the ref was right. A team can’t challenge the outcome of a challenge. The error was that they cleared an illegal kick off during reviewing the cows challenge.
It's actually just a farcical display and the deeper it goes, the worse it looks for the NRL. It was a pretty massive blunder in the scheme of things, because no matter what they do, they will look silly or cause more problems. All because they allowed the ref to be challenged in the first place.

The first thing one learns in like U7s is "Respect the Ref and his word is final". Yeah, they can make mistakes, but at least you can say there is human error. Now with all these additions there is far less wiggle room for mistakes and you STILL have human error. Instead of one guy having a bad moment, we now have the potential for multiple guys to have bad moments.

It's actually just a farcical display and the deeper it goes, the worse it looks for the NRL. It was a pretty massive blunder in the scheme of things, because no matter what they do, they will look silly or cause more problems. All because they allowed the ref to be challenged in the first place.

The first thing one learns in like U7s is "Respect the Ref and his word is final". Yeah, they can make mistakes, but at least you can say there is human error. Now with all these additions there is far less wiggle room for mistakes and you STILL have human error. Instead of one guy having a bad moment, we now have the potential for multiple guys to have bad moments.

Very eerie how the world we live in makes its way into simple pleasures, like playing sport.

For years a large contingent have been saying remove the bunker....remove all technology......go back to 1 ref + 2 sidelines men. No replays even.....a live call and thats all we see of it

kinda like it used to be.....when it was a just a simple sport, to be enjoyed.

Kent said on NRL360 tonight (in reference to the illegal kick off from Holmes) that although the NRL wont say this publicly their explanation was "how embarrassing would it be to penalise the kicker from being in front of himself"

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.