Time for Milford to go

Couldn't find one of the rant threads re milfords weight and conditioning but has anyone seen the interview with him on nrl.com?

I don't know if he's had a haircut or a shave or it's just me but he looks quiet slim in the video. It only shows his top half but he just looks different somehow. He also speaks quiet well too, generally he's quiet stuttery and nervous like but not in this interview.

Couldn't find one of the rant threads re milfords weight and conditioning but has anyone seen the interview with him on nrl.com?

I don't know if he's had a haircut or a shave or it's just me but he looks quiet slim in the video. It only shows his top half but he just looks different somehow. He also speaks quiet well too, generally he's quiet stuttery and nervous like but not in this interview.
His face looks far more defined than it has been in a while, looks similar to when he first started with us.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • Morkel
  • Ondi
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • mitch222
  • john1420
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Ffs...
  • BooKhaki
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.