B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
He’s not a half’s arsehole.

He can’t pass.

He can’t kick.

He can’t direct a team around.

He’s a fucking cat who doesn’t take the line on. He always seems to avoid contact.

We could use the million to get some good players.

Lay off the drugs mate.

He played average, however take out his big mac fingers he actually played very well. He is not our problem. Hes improved a shitload since RND1

I fine with giving Boyd some more time. I think we need a fresh niko coming off the bench for spark. We've got no spark right now.

Bring Dargan or Paix in. Paix is 18 now, yeah? What age did Cleary debut in again?

I don't think he is our problem. Him being put as our dominant half is . Niko offers no help at all , even the top halves need help.

I think kodi has to go first. I swear he wasn't meant to pass to Roberts at the end there and what's with the 3rd tackle kicks in the red zone?

Milf does that too, so frustrating. Or a stupid hospital pass instead of just running the fucking thing, either taking his medicine or scoring a try.

I've been Milf's biggest supporter on here for a long time, but I am losing faith. Because it's his performances/execution and the way the team is coached.

You're wrong. The ENTIRE TEAM needs to go. Their attitude is deplorable. I truly believe I'd play with more intensity and hunger.

I fine with giving Boyd some more time. I think we need a fresh niko coming off the bench for spark. We've got no spark right now.

Bring Dargan or Paix in. Paix is 18 now, yeah? What age did Cleary debut in again?
Niko on the bench sounds good. If he was on the bench tonight he could've had the impact we needed to win the game

Great? Really?

Yeah, I do think Milf was great. Our big issue was attack right now. We're struggling to create points. Although Milf had some bad touches, he was the only one consistently creating opportunities. He is definitely trying.

At the moment, we lack momentum in games. I think it's because we're struggling to get on the board. I know it's a bit of a the chicken and egg problem, but I think if we start laying on points, the rest the team will get a lot more enthusiastic and actually build momentum naturally.

Like I said before, I'll happily take a rocks and diamonds Milf at this stage because we need whatever spark we can get.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • The True King
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MasterWright
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.