Time for Milford to go

Niko on the bench sounds good. If he was on the bench tonight he could've had the impact we needed to win the game

Another reason for niko on the bench is if Boyd is struggling mid-game, we can hook him and put Niko at fullback where I think he's actually dangerous.

Another reason for niko on the bench is if Boyd is struggling mid-game, we can hook him and put Niko at fullback where I think he's actually dangerous.

Dad is not going to hook son mid game. Please.

In patches he certainly was. At least he was positive in what he tried to do even if it didnt come off.
Thaiday was pretty positive at the end of the game too. He isn't learning and he's making dumb mistakes. We've traded Moga's stupid shit for Milford's bullshit

Pity we can't trade you
Good one. Milford made a line break but ruined it with a pass that a first grader would never throw. He threw a forward pass and scored a try after. He wasn't great, good or even alright. But at least he was positive

He’s not a half’s arsehole.

He can’t pass.

He can’t kick.

He can’t direct a team around.

He’s a fucking cat who doesn’t take the line on. He always seems to avoid contact.

We could use the million to get some good players.

He was our best player tonight. I get that your pissed off, we all are but stop creating tantrum threads especially ones that are directed out the least of our issues.

This is the same guy who said we shouldn’t go after Taylor cause Kodi was good enough [emoji23][emoji23]

He tried. He was dangerous. But he just couldn’t execute the final pass (literally) or that bit of timing. Trying to do and be too many things.

Like the effort but at end of day not good enough. However since Boyd is still 5 (admittedly less than the 10 a couple of weeks ago) paces off, Macca had his switch flicked back to tackling machine mode and Kodi is playing hide the 7 jersey can’t fault him too much...

Thaiday was pretty positive at the end of the game too. He isn't learning and he's making dumb mistakes. We've traded Moga's stupid shit for Milford's bullshit

I think you have a Milf agenda

It was pretty fucking good to see him split the defence like he did tonight. Haven't seen that for a very long time.

Yep, his running game looks the best it has been since early 2016. Dropped balls with improve over time - anyone remember him dropping about 2or 3 every game when he first game here for about 10 rounds? His kicking game looks a lot better too. He's not going to be a game manager anytime soon, but everything else is looking positive.

Put the current Ben Hunt next to him and we might have been killing it like in 2015. I think confidence is a big deal right now - if we put early points on, everything else improves too.

Milford’s playing fine as a running 58, which is what he is. He’s certainly playing better than Morgan and Munster at the moment, that much is for sure.

Did you watch Munster today?

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.