OFFICIAL Titans get their man with Fifita signing three-year deal

I don't know about you all but my mum, or most decent mum's, wouldn't be raving on about my obligation to take care of her and the family if I was in a very high paying job or even if I won the lotto. It's called UNCONDITIONAL love for that reason.
Sounds like a bit of a similar scenario to ponga and his dad these days. Alarm bells were ringing when fifita said it was "part of their (broncos) job" to bail out their employee from a Bali gaol cell...no, no it is not, who gave you that idea I wonder??.....
Yeah I can’t see the CEO of village roadshow rocking up to bail me out of jail If I got in trouble...

Girl on tinder probably didn’t want her parents to know. “I’ll leave the door unlocked, 4th door on the left”.

David can’t count so goes first door on right...
She’s probably lucky he only went in the wrong door.

Adult caution for young, David. He has accepted and admitted his offending and promises not to do it ever again...

Broncos agree to pay all legal expenses for the remainder of his titans contract.
Also covering half his Titans contract, plus he has an option to return to Brisbane should the Titans no longer want him.

Anyone wants to have a bit of a funny read I suggest you read the ash Taylor "finallu found peace" article.

Whilst it's sad re: the miscarriages I suggest he get some new advisors because "if I knew this contract would bring this much pressure I probably wouldn't have signed it"... "hEy AsH, thIS 1 MiLLion $$$$ CONtract wOnT brINg ANy eXTra pressUre i SwEAr MAAAATE".

If only David fifita could read.... I'm sure his mum will read it for him "after he buys me a house because he owes me". Not to worry, he can tell him at titans training "but this signing different this time"....I can't believe titans fans are already acting like premiership favourites and bagging the Broncos haha. Whilst they've made positive moves, the amount of positivity towards them and negativity towards us is ridiculous. This will be funny in a few years..

Anyone wants to have a bit of a funny read I suggest you read the ash Taylor "finallu found peace" article.

Whilst it's sad re: the miscarriages I suggest he get some new advisors because "if I knew this contract would bring this much pressure I probably wouldn't have signed it"... "hEy AsH, thIS 1 MiLLion $$$$ CONtract wOnT brINg ANy eXTra pressUre i SwEAr MAAAATE".

If only David fifita could read.... I'm sure his mum will read it for him "after he buys me a house because he owes me". Not to worry, he can tell him at titans training "but this signing different this time"....I can't believe titans fans are already acting like premiership favourites and bagging the Broncos haha. Whilst they've made positive moves, the amount of positivity towards them and negativity towards us is ridiculous. This will be funny in a few years..
There are so many elements to signing a deal like this, they signed tino (who is better) for what? 650k, Fifita will be earning double that (lol) players get salty after a while after they put two and two together, then friction happens and if he isn’t scoring a try a game or close to it, **** the pressure is going to murder him. Player managers prey on these kids and they just can’t see what’s coming.

You’re assuming his mum can read.

There are so many elements to signing a deal like this, they signed tino (who is better) for what? 650k, Fifita will be earning double that (lol) players get salty after a while after they put two and two together, then friction happens and if he isn’t scoring a try a game or close to it, **** the pressure is going to murder him. Player managers prey on these kids and they just can’t see what’s coming.
Your central theme here concerning becoming salty is on the money. I pointed this out quite a while ago regarding Haas. He was being asked to do the hardest work for the longest time every game yet getting way way less than others in the team...including benchies!

Your central theme here concerning becoming salty is on the money. I pointed this out quite a while ago regarding Haas. He was being asked to do the hardest work for the longest time every game yet getting way way less than others in the team...including benchies!
100% it’s a performance based job and if you’re performing a lot better then someone getting paid a shit load more then you, it’s natural for friction to unfold.
I agreed with your post about haas a couple of months ago, I hope they do throw him some extra coin but not too much as he still has things to improve on.

Haas was on $500k/yr as a 19 year old. I sure as shit hope he's not salty about being underpaid.

I'd be happy to pay him more but I'd also tell him, produce like you did when you played your first senior games. I don't think he's been going as strongly anywhere near as often as he did when he kicked off in top grade.
100% it’s a performance based job and if you’re performing a lot better then someone getting paid a shit load more then you, it’s natural for friction to unfold.
I agreed with your post about haas a couple of months ago, I hope they do throw him some extra coin but not too much as he still has things to improve on.

Haas was on $500k/yr as a 19 year old. I sure as shit hope he's not salty about being underpaid.
Mmmm, age has nothing to do with it.

500k a year is taxed at 45%. So, for 275k Haas, as a top ten nrl prop is fairly paid when other guys in the team play for half the time for considerably more?

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • Rah88
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.