Titans V Panthers *spoilers*

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Its the Tit and Pussy show this arvo...

My brother is a Panthers man, so I'll cheer for the Tits.

I think the pussys will slide on home though.

I go for a pee and come back and the pussies score..... what happened...anyone?

Well 20 mins gone and its clear that without Rogers the Tits would flop.

10-6 tits

Can you hear the chick supporter in the background giving it to the ref and the Panthers? She is f**king hilarious. I feel like I'm really there.

'He's been doing it all night ref' 'Get up, you're too soft to be playing football!' haha gold

Why on earth do the pansies persist with Lewis at halfback? Very talented player but he is not suited to a play making role. He can create but not consistently, I don't think he reads the game very well and I can't see him creating pressure on the opposistion like good halfbacks.

And Wesser.....jaysus....he would have trouble making the grade in the Jim Beam cup.

I am licking my lips at Tit's losong this, then if Dragons lose Brisbane remains tight 5!

That'll be so Steve Price

The Rock said:
rnabokov said:
The Panthers seem like a real threat to the top teams!

Hardly. They'll come out next week and display a shocker. They're terribly inconsistent and when they're bad, they're BAD.

What - and we're not?

LIKE VS LIKE

The Rock said:
rnabokov said:

Hardly. They'll come out next week and display a shocker. They're terribly inconsistent and when they're bad, they're BAD.

But they're still a threat. Not for the comp, but because they CAN pull decent attacking performances out of their arses from time to time!

The Rock said:
rnabokov said:
[quote="The Rock":v3p4fzf0]
rnabokov said:

What - and we're not?

LIKE VS LIKE

I didn't even mention us at all. This thread and discussion was about the Panthers. [icon_shru

IMO, the Panthers are no threat to any top team IMO.[/quote:v3p4fzf0]

Tell the Tigers that - but of course, the Tigers arn't a top team. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

That ain't cool! You should make comments about that in a spoiler thread about the Tigers-Panthers game!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.