Todd Carney returns to Sydney

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

tenor.gif

Suck a fat bubbling dick, Cowgirls.

And yet another Matt Lodge artcle comparing him to this knob in 3, 2,...

Josh Dugan has another inury lay off and all of a sudden Carney has to return to Sydney.

Hmmm....

h9D548859

I’m guessing more along the lines of Croker got injured for manly ........

Where is the Manly rumour coming from? I thought they had no money because of the cap breach.

Sack Hastings and sign Carney. Shouldn't happen...nut the NRL will allow it.

Given the turn of events, I dare say they would be done for unfair dismissal.

Sack Hastings and sign Carney. Shouldn't happen...nut the NRL will allow it.

They would still have to pay out Hastings, which would still be counted towards the cap.

They would still have to pay out Hastings, which would still be counted towards the cap.

Sure, unless they find a way out of it, which given the nature of NRL contracts, wouldn't be that hard to do.

Where is the Manly rumour coming from? I thought they had no money because of the cap breach.

I was more along the lines of putting it out there that there is now a big opportunity to play in the halves at Manly now Croker is done for the year and Hastings pretty much blackballed from the side.

So something I am unsure of. Do contracts not have behavior clauses in them? If breached the club would be within their rights to sack player without it counting towards salary cap. I may be way off base here. But I would have thought that was a given

So something I am unsure of. Do contracts not have behavior clauses in them? If breached the club would be within their rights to sack player without it counting towards salary cap. I may be way off base here. But I would have thought that was a given

Pretty standard clause I would think. But this Manly situation absolutely stinks of protecting the longest neck.

From what I've heard the salary cap is definitely playing a part here.

Apparently he’s actually signed with Cronulla’s feeder team which is weird considering he was challenging for unfair dismissal. This was discussed on 360 last night, so grain of salt.

Jets have come out and closed the door on that.

They won't let him play for them.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.