Tom Dearden Discussion

8th for fullbacks, 1st for five-eighths.
I am a little surprised with that stat !
Maybe I should have said how many tackle busts that led to line breaks or try assists .

Because although he may have stepped out of some 1st up tackles he didn`t create much .

I’m really not hating on Dearden. I like the kid and hope he kills it but I really have yet to see anything impressive in first grade. He was a passenger in attack. His defence wasn’t as good as people are making out. He was brave and never dogged it but he would often hold on for dear life until a fellow defender was able to help and he barely slowed the opponent down. Sure it might be the fault of the game plan or that Milf was the dominant role but even if it isn’t Dearden’a fault I still haven’t seen anything to suggest he should be locked in for next year.

I thought he was a more effective tackler than Kodi .
Who is an international rep .
Fair call on no certainty . But nice to know he`s on the roster competing for a spot . I liked what little I saw of him . But still a looong way to go .

Milf played a lot more confidently with Dearden there imo. They were clicking, Milford looked less stressed and was playing with some initiative.

It was very promising.

....something that you work on during pre-season not in the middle of a struggling season..

....something that you work on during pre-season not in the middle of a struggling season..

Obviously, but Dearden got his shot after Niko left. And then Milf was moved to fullback.

Dearden will miss this pre-season won't he? It's a shame.

Obviously, but Dearden got his shot after Niko left. And then Milf was moved to fullback.

Dearden will miss this pre-season won't he? It's a shame.
Not unless he's had more surgery or injured himself again. He's been back at training for weeks.

Screenshot 2019 10 04 Michael Rennie on Twitter brisbanebroncos ramping up preparations for el

That's awesome. I thought he was re-injured or got a new injury or something while coming back from the other one, maybe that was earlier in the year. Hope he's all good for the pre-season.

The re-injury turned out to not be very severe, but I think it gave the Broncs a bit of a fright so they sidelined him for the rest of the season.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.