Tom Hewitt

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Does anyone know the go with Tom Hewitt? If he isn't injured why isn't he playing with the Broncos? Seems like a waste to go and buy him to have him waste away in Qld cup, especially when he is only here for one year.

I think he's injured at the moment. Didn't feature for any of the Broncos' 5 QLD Cup teams on the weekend! [icon_lol1.

Norths, Redcliffe, Easts, Wynnum, Central.

broncosil said:
Does anyone know the go with Tom Hewitt? If he isn't injured why isn't he playing with the Broncos? Seems like a waste to go and buy him to have him waste away in Qld cup, especially when he is only here for one year.

Well, with Michaels re-signing, and Folau coming, and Boyd, Kemp and Robinson - the "go" might be "gone"?

well we'll see how good he is if WB decides to get him back at the dragons. if he doesnt want him then why should we?

Only reason I ask is the because of the constant issue of Boyd and Kemp. While both have been attacking brilliantly, their defense leaves a lot to desired. It was particuarly highlighted in the Titans game.

It would also be nice to have at least one outside back that can catch a high ball. We lose out so much in this area and it should be a skill that all good wingers have.

Maybe with Michaels injured, Hewitt might make a way into the side, provided he recovers from his injury.

i still think that frawley should be given a chance if another back is injured. he's been there before and done it. just as good if not better in defense.

And how about the Dolphins player Nightinglae (is that right?) played NRL for the panthers before. he'd go alright.

I can't see us retaining Hewitt.

As it stands, we've got two wing positions. If Michaels hasn't already re-signed, he will be any day now, so that leaves one.

One position up for grabs between Boyd, Robinson, Kemp and Hewitt, among others.

Can't see more than two of them hanging around.

Boyd Robinson and Kemp to stay..

Hewitt to leave.

I cant see how robinson and Kemp could command much pay anywhere and boyd still learning and growing.

spoonbled said:
And how about the Dolphins player Nightinglae (is that right?) played NRL for the panthers before. he'd go alright.

i remember now his name is Liam georgetown. Played really well against the devils

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Stix
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Lostboy
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • BruiserMk1
  • Tmac
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LGH
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.