Top 3 Club Games

He broke it again against Parramatta in 2002, but it wasn't a horrific cringing moment. Just basically banged his leg against Michael Vella (I think it was) and it caused a crack near where one of the screws in the original injury was.

Just unlucky.

Whoever said the Broncos should do a top 20 or something DVD is a great idea. Im guessing TV copyright issues might play a part though, probably wouldn't generate much revenue. Still, I would buy it!

All these games people have mentioned are nothing but great memories, it would be great to relive some. (obviously not full matches - just detailed match highlights or something would be awesome)

Seriously I think rather than show whole matches, even just have a "Broncos Top 50" or something highlights DVD, just highlights from 50 significant games. That'd be awesome.

They play something like that at the front desk of the Broncos sometimes.

Lots of great ones here, only one I would add was our thrashing of the knoughts 78 - something, only because it was the knoughts and therefore utterly hilarious [icon_lol1.

bob the Smasher said:
Lots of great ones here, only one I would add was our thrashing of the knoughts 78 - something, only because it was the knoughts and therefore utterly hilarious [icon_lol1.
Yep that was in my top 3. 8-) they scored 6 points. LOL!

Awesome thread. Brings back memories eh?

Can't remember particular games exactly, but there are plenty of incidents that trigger some golden memories.

Off the top of my head:

1) Tallis on his knees after an argument with Billy Harrigon, not sure if he was sin binned. We were wearing that UGLY aqua jersey. It was raining I think? It was just a classic Tallis vs Billy moment.

2) Tuquiri scoring one of his blazing long range tries when Walker was in crazy form. This must have been 02. Tuquiri celebrates by putting his boot on Walker's knee and Walker pretends to give it a quick clean. Or was it the other way around?

3) I think it was the St george crowd giving it to Tallis, he scores a try and gives the crowd a big "Take that up ya!". I think this happened to Sailor as well.

4) Andrew Gee 40/20 and casually and smugly walking to the scrum as if he does it all the time. CLASSIC. (This is from the knights game people have been mentioning with the Devere chip and chase)

5) Leon Bott down the sideline against the chooks about four years back? in the annual good friday clash. Just a good moment and a great try. He was sort of starting to get a bit of limelight. He was just fast. That is about it. Who knows where he is now.

Active Now

• mystico
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • Mustafur
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • Turky Murky
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Don
  • Jazza
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.