Top 5 most valuable Broncos players

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
In terms of prior form and worth to the club, Milf is top of the list next to Boyd.

In terms of prior form and worth to the club, Milf is top of the list next to Boyd.
Interesting thread topic - top 5 most valuable players to brisbane (not necessarily in terms of contract)

Interesting thread topic - top 5 most valuable players to brisbane (not necessarily in terms of contract)

1) Milford
2) Boyd
3) Gillett
4) McCullough
5) McGuire

I think you have to think in terms of if we lost x to injury then we're fucked.

In that sense I don't think Gillett would be that high.

Edited my top 5 for this year
1) Boyd
2) Milf
3) Hunt
4) Macca
5) McGuire

Last edited:
1. Milford
2. Boyd
3. Oates
4. Su'a
5. McGuire

1. Boyd
2. Milford
3. Oates
4. Gillett
5. mcgurire/Macca

Boyd just seems to be getting better and better, his ball playing ability in my opinion is Almost the best in our side, he looked so dangerous at the 9s gave some quality ball which led to tries. He's a decent smokey for dally m at this early stage!

1. Boyd
2. Milford
3. Hunt
4. McGuire
5. Thaiday

1. McGuire
2. Boyd
3. Milford
4. Oates
5. Kahu

1. Boyd
2. Milf
3. Gillet
4. Blair
5. Oates/ Hunt

1 Milford
2 Boyd
3 Gillett
4 Hunt
5 Oates

1. Boyd
2. Milford
3. Gillett
4. Oates
5. Hunt

17. McCullough

I can't believe that so many people have Milford as our most valuable player ... there is no way he is the most valuable.

I can't believe that so many people have Milford as our most valuable player ... there is no way he is the most valuable.

I can understanding the reason.

We lose Milford, who do we have? Scarlett?

We lose Boyd, we do have Kahu. Roberts. Mead.

But in saying that, I think Boyd is our most valuable player.

In terms of prior form and worth to the club

That's the basis of which we're defining "value" today, it's pretty hard to argue that with the form he showed in 2015 and how much the club needs him, he's easily the most valuable, if we lost Milford, we'd be virtually irrelevant. He puts so many bums on seats.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.