TPJ....Grub, or not?

I think if he didn't contact the head and it's as clear as claimed we would have contested the charge.

Like I said, it was still a dangerous tackle so even if they made that argument, the judiciary would just make the same point as last time.

I don't agree with the commentary around it and believe the reverse angle is deceptive - this angle shows the point of contact clearly.

How useful it would be to have an old hard-headed old school enforcer to take TPJ under his wing and teach him when and how to use his aggression. At the moment he is just running around like a headless chook just trying to be aggressive for the sake of it - not trying to use that dominance to benefit the team.

Those old school enforcers you speak of were worse than TPJ. They just weren't suspended as much because there wasn't as much scrutiny.

If the commentators didn’t hate us so much it would’ve been much lighter or nothing. Simples.

No idea what goes on behind closed doors, but from his performance I think Seibs has missed the trick with TPJ. H needs very specific and clear directions, feedback not coshing, nothing broad, very specific. He has to change what he does or his career will be short lived its that simple. Run hard, and direct and redefine what aggression means.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • IceWorks
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.