RUMOUR TPJ & Isaako Met with the Tigers - Kevvie Spilled The Beans

There appears to be no doubt the meeting with Madge took place. The only thing I don't believe is that it was without the clubs blessing.
I very much doubt that, no manager would allow his client to made a scapegoat and no club would be stupid enough to think they could get away with it. The Tigers would only have to say they had permission.

Isaako hunting around for another deal says to me that perhaps he is aware that Hynes is incoming.
This is what annoys me with current players. Instead of taking it as a challenge, knuckling down and improving your game, you get the shits and look elsewhere? Just because you didnt get things your own way or felt threatened? I thought better of isaako.

i dont know where he thinks he will be playing at the tigers though because dane laurie is a gun (maybe centre or wing, in which case why would he move?).

Unless I missed something Kev said they peeked over the fence. At least that's what I thought he said. Also something along the lines of everyone wants to be wanted. Didn't hear anything about a meeting.

Unless I missed something Kev said they peeked over the fence. At least that's what I thought he said. Also something along the lines of everyone wants to be wanted. Didn't hear anything about a meeting.
Yeah, I’m sure Kevvie meant they were literally peaking over the fence... 🙄

Can't help but think of the Seinfeld episode where George meets with an opposition team about a job.....

JERRY: Good meeting?

GEORGE: There was no meeting. But it was quite a meeting. You are looking at the next director of Mets scouting. The only thing is, I have to get fired from the Yankees first.

JERRY: You can do that.

I would be surprised it TPJ was here post 22, so bringing in Su'A or Capewell on a multiyear deal is important as it helps Riki and Piakura develop next year and then both come in for 23 - one to start / one on the bench.

Yeah, I’m sure Kevvie meant they were literally peaking over the fence... 🙄
Unless he said "they met" it's open to interpretation. The title of the thread plainly states KW confirmed they met. He did no such thing. You know, that's why KW said what he said.

Unless he said "they met" it's open to interpretation. The title of the thread plainly states KW confirmed they met. He did no such thing. You know, that's why KW said what he said.

And you are assuming your interpretation is the right one. Of course it is open to interpretation but you are positioning your interpretation as the most logical one despite most conversations where something like Kevvie said naturally leading to the conclusion most in here have made.

It is fine to like being a contrarian but it gets a bit tiresome fighting over semantics.

Kevvie said on that podcast there was a discussion and they're looking at their future like all players do?

“Cool story”

Kevvie said on that podcast there was a discussion and they're looking at their future like all players do?
Did he? I didn't hear that, at what time of the audio was that? I might have to listen again.

Did he? I didn't hear that, at what time of the audio was that? I might have to listen again.
About 1/3 of the way through - hosts talking about TPJ/Jamayne and replied saying like all young players they want to secure their future blah blah

Active Now

• broncs30
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • The Don
  • Broncorob
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.