RUMOUR TPJ & Isaako Met with the Tigers - Kevvie Spilled The Beans

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Seeing off Billy Walters?

Personally thanking us for Offa?

Came back to collect Roberts after they lost him during Magic Round?

Asking the Brisbane fire hawks to not use orange on their colour scheme ?

Speaking of, saw my first Fire Hawks sign today driving home from work. They're pumping money into it.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Pretty sure they can't talk to them until November.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Unfortunately Isucko will only leave to play fullback, and Tigers already have 2 better fullbacks than him on their books.

TPJ should be signed again before even on the market, he has been one of the few shining lights in our steaming pile of shit club.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Take isaako, but TPJ I hope stays.
wtf is going on with our cap tho? As of 2022 we will have the below completely off our books..
Coates
Milford
Dearden
Glenn
Bird
Macca
Offa
+ potentially leaving:
Lodge
Isaako
TPJ
Turps?

We have signed Reynolds sure, but we get change from Milford. Hynes would come in at no more then 500k I would think.
Hodgson likewise at say 500k. Brenko lee at say 300-400k?

Staggs was 700k
Piakura 400k
Riki 400k or so?
Surely we still have a bit of $$ left without the likes of TPJ leaving. Unfortunately I’d say DD has seen TPJ’s off field behaviour added with most of the board wanted him gone on his last whoopsie daisy. If this whole hooper story ends up being correct, I would think the club has given their blessing for him to move on at seasons end. If Lodge goes that could also tempt TPJ to also go..

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
The guy is a fucking moron. Same guy that was claiming Reynolds was a certainty to the Sharks when he was in the middle of the cooling off period with us.

Reynolds to the Shoire is dun, dun, dun...except it isn't, I'll have to retract that...except I won't because I'm too useless to royalise I made a moistake.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.