RUMOUR TPJ & Isaako Met with the Tigers - Kevvie Spilled The Beans

You’ll also find that Hynes is good mates with Billy Walters who is expected here. Add to that DD’s relationship with Hynes.

What's happening with Walters? Is he off contract at the end of this season, or next? I know we were trying to get him this year and the Tigers said no, but if he is available for next year I would have thought we would have signed him already.

If we sign Hynes I hope to god Storm don't get Salty and drop him from first grade.

What's happening with Walters? Is he off contract at the end of this season, or next? I know we were trying to get him this year and the Tigers said no, but if he is available for next year I would have thought we would have signed him already.
Billy is off contract at the end of this year. Free to negotiate now

Hopefully if we sign Hynes they could release him early and we give them Coates.... Bellyache wont let that happen he will **** us however he can but here’s to dreaming.

To be honest, I’d prefer Hynes get a shot at another premiership and come next year instead being caught up in our mess this year. Would rather continue to subject Coates to it as he won’t be our problem picking up the pieces next year. Harsh but true.

Hopefully if we sign Hynes they could release him early and we give them Coates.... Bellyache wont let that happen he will **** us however he can but here’s to dreaming.
Meh it's all about next year now, I wouldn't be opposed to playing Coates at prop though.

FWIW

ScreenScreenshot 2021 05 20 at 12 59 43 Chris Garry on Twitter

Losing TPJ would be the biggest **** up of them all

Losing Fifita was only halfway tolerable because we had TPJ here too, who on his day is as good as any forward in the game

You take TPJ out of this pack, our edges are shit. It simply cannot happen

It doesn't matter who the Tigers recruit though, Madge won't last at that club.

The way he likes to coach teams and the way the Tigers have historically played their footy are worlds apart

I don't know how this makes sense, Isaako to replace Laurie not sure about that, Tpj when you already have Leilua as your power 2nd rower. Isaako I can believe just because of the history there between him and madge. But looks to me like they need a Hooker and possibly a power prop like Lodge. So I would go with them and Isaako maybe. I don't see TpJ fitting in that team and I don't see us letting him go after the work we have put in, he has been a top performer in a dog's breakfast of a team.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Painin the Haas
  • lynx000
  • bert_lifts
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.