RUMOUR TPJ & Isaako Met with the Tigers - Kevvie Spilled The Beans

I honestly believe Isaako and TPJ is a red herring. Its more likely to be Lodge or Milford or even both. The only way I could see TPJ going would be if we were signing both Su'a and Capewell as our edge players. If we sign Nico, then Isaako takes Coates place unless they can sign Vunivalu for less than we are paying Isaako.

I honestly believe Isaako and TPJ is a red herring. Its more likely to be Lodge or Milford or even both. The only way I could see TPJ going would be if we were signing both Su'a and Capewell as our edge players. If we sign Nico, then Isaako takes Coates place unless they can sign Vunivalu for less than we are paying Isaako.
If you believe the media figures back when they signed then Isaako and TPJ free up over a million bucks. It's likely utter bullshit, but it's funny how they pretend like if it happened that we wouldn't get to re-invest that cash elsewhere.

No one's going nowhere, says everyone:

Isaako’s manager Jim Banaghan:

“I met with Michael Maguire but it was not about the Tigers, it was about New Zealand given that he is the coach of the Kiwis. Jamayne is contracted until the end of next season and he will be staying at the Broncos. We had some discussions around the World Cup, Michael has coached Jamayne in New Zealand teams and they have that relationship."

“But Jamayne will not be going to the Tigers and if the Broncos don’t want him moving forward, he wants to stay in Brisbane and he would be an option for a second Brisbane team in 2023.”

Tevitq Pangai Jr's manager Matt Desira said:

“I have spoken to Dave Donaghy and Pete Nolan at the Broncos and they have both assured me Tevita is in their plans. I’ve had several clubs call to express interest, including the Tigers, but we’ve had no formal offers because that can’t happen until Tevita becomes a free agent in November. At the end of the day, Tevita is happy at the Broncos and his preference is to stay there. He doesn’t want to go anywhere. I’ve spoken to the Broncos twice to seek some clarity around Tevita’s future and they have told me they want to keep him.”

Flegler is still struggling with his shoulder reconstruction surgery, but is adamant he also wants to stay:

“My personal season has been not up to standard but I’m trying to be positive. There’s no excuses really, I just haven’t been where I need to be. I need to get up there. It is a big operation and it took its toll at the beginning but I’m past the point of saying that. I need to pick up my game. I’d love to play out my career here. As long as I play good footy and they want me then I’ll have no issues."

“I want to show some loyalty. To stay at a club and for them to want you, there’s a lot of things you’ve got to do along the way. Hopefully I can stay here.”

McHunt

No one's going nowhere, says everyone:

Isaako’s manager Jim Banaghan:

“I met with Michael Maguire but it was not about the Tigers, it was about New Zealand given that he is the coach of the Kiwis. Jamayne is contracted until the end of next season and he will be staying at the Broncos. We had some discussions around the World Cup, Michael has coached Jamayne in New Zealand teams and they have that relationship."

“But Jamayne will not be going to the Tigers and if the Broncos don’t want him moving forward, he wants to stay in Brisbane and he would be an option for a second Brisbane team in 2023.”

Tevitq Pangai Jr's manager Matt Desira said:

“I have spoken to Dave Donaghy and Pete Nolan at the Broncos and they have both assured me Tevita is in their plans. I’ve had several clubs call to express interest, including the Tigers, but we’ve had no formal offers because that can’t happen until Tevita becomes a free agent in November. At the end of the day, Tevita is happy at the Broncos and his preference is to stay there. He doesn’t want to go anywhere. I’ve spoken to the Broncos twice to seek some clarity around Tevita’s future and they have told me they want to keep him.”

Flegler is still struggling with his shoulder reconstruction surgery, but is adamant he also wants to stay:

“My personal season has been not up to standard but I’m trying to be positive. There’s no excuses really, I just haven’t been where I need to be. I need to get up there. It is a big operation and it took its toll at the beginning but I’m past the point of saying that. I need to pick up my game. I’d love to play out my career here. As long as I play good footy and they want me then I’ll have no issues."

“I want to show some loyalty. To stay at a club and for them to want you, there’s a lot of things you’ve got to do along the way. Hopefully I can stay here.”

McHunt
I didn’t believe a word of it until I read this. That Isaako answer especially seems sus as. Why was Madge with 2 senior officials if it was about the kiwis?

They’re both as a good as gone.

I didn’t believe a word of it until I read this. That Isaako answer especially seems sus as. Why was Madge with 2 senior officials if it was about the kiwis?

They all want to stay at the Broncos for life, they're all gone.

Someone but these motherfuckers a dictionary.

Life means forever, not until another club flutters their eyelashes at you from across the bar.

Life is an anagram of file - so depends how much money is in the file I suppose.

Makes you wonder why they’d have to dance around it if, as the media suggest, the broncos have permitted them to talk to other clubs.

I think the tigers are trying it on thinking we need to shift players & have got caught in the act.

The idiots at the tigers probably still think they are holding this grand card of billy Walters and want some marquee players in return.. 🙄

The idiots at the tigers probably still think they are holding this grand card of billy Walters and want some marquee players in return.. 🙄

The way we’ve acted, we might believe he is a marquee too.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Painin the Haas
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.