RUMOUR TPJ & Isaako Met with the Tigers - Kevvie Spilled The Beans

Is Paix any good though? Everything I have seen from him he looks rubbish and he can’t even beat out Danny fucking Levi.

I think he is as good as Billy. He just needs some regular footy now and they need do define what role they want him to play. I don't think he will become an NRL regular tbh.

I think he is as good as Billy. He just needs some regular footy now and they need do define what role they want him to play. I don't think he will become an NRL regular tbh.
If that’s the case would it really be worth throwing the toys out of the cot then if we sign Billy?

Is Paix any good though? Everything I have seen from him he looks rubbish and he can’t even beat out Danny fucking Levi.
1910 was indicating earlier that he's starting to look far more confident coming out of dummy half... so the time he's spending in ISC seems to be helping

If that’s the case would it really be worth throwing the toys out of the cot then if we sign Billy?
I wouldn't call it throwing the toys out the cot, but Billy isn't an improvement on Paix. I feel it's a pointless signing. We don't need to replicate what we have here already, we need to improve on what we have here already.

Sauce is certain they sat down with Milford. 550k is the whisper, Mbye will go if Milford will move mid season.

Jesus. Offloading Milford onto them to partner Brooks is the last thing I would want to do to them. Of all the Sydney clubs, I hate the Tigpies the least. They have always been battlers, and Milford certainly doesn't help their situation. Madge must be truly desperate if what your sauce says is true.

Jesus. Offloading Milford onto them to partner Brooks is the last thing I would want to do to them. Of all the Sydney clubs, I hate the Tigpies the least. They have always been battlers, and Milford certainly doesn't help their situation. Madge must be truly desperate if what your sauce says is true.
Brooks is allowed to look around.

the broncos have permitted them to talk to other clubs.

the Broncos management doesn't have to allow the Tigers to talk to them (if that's what actually happened). the NRL allows players to talk to other clubs whenever the **** they want to. the only restriction is that an official offer can't be put to them until November 1 (final year of their deals)

5 team trade:
Broncos gets Walters
Tigers gets MILF
Cowboys gets Dearden
Knights gets Clifford
Dragons gets Mbye

I wouldn't call it throwing the toys out the cot, but Billy isn't an improvement on Paix. I feel it's a pointless signing. We don't need to replicate what we have here already, we need to improve on what we have here already.
My point is it is such a nothing thing to be getting this concerned about.

Also who is to say he isn’t an improvement on Paix? Before his injury he was playing well and I remember multiple people on here saying he should be at the Broncos especially as he is the son of a Broncos legend. The games he played last year looked like something only Paix and Levi could dream about.

All that has changed since then is an injury and his dad becoming coach. For the position and the cost I honestly could care less. If we get to the point where signing Billy Walters is even in the top 3 of our biggest problems I’ll be stoked.

I think Walters just fills the 14 role and allows Paix to stay in ISC. 14 has been an issue for us this year and I would prefer Paix stay in ISC for the year
I'd say you are right, I just don't see the need with the squad we have. It's not like he will be an improvement and I really think we need out signings to improve us.

Unread

Active Now

• UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.