RUMOUR TPJ & Isaako Met with the Tigers - Kevvie Spilled The Beans

They'd have already paid him from November 1st, so effectively 7 months. I don't know what Walters would be on but I'd guess something like 120-200k at most, given we won't use Dearden again, it's basically a free trade for a player we might actually use this year.

What can the Tigers chip in when he'd be near minimum wage already?

Well for starters the Tigers can play nice and roll over now, guarantee they'll get the spoon so we don't go 2 in a row.

I was referring to the Milf to tigers, not the Dearden to cowboys.

7 months into a Million $ is like 400k remaining. Tigers have also paid 7 months of Walters’ 150?k or whatever, which is like 65k remaining (quick mafs).

So what I’m saying is, I hope Tigers are paying that 400k and we are only paying Billy’s 60k if this player movement goes ahead. Otherwise we are paying 400k to have Billy Walters for half a season.
Another way to look at it is we're already paying 400k to have Milford run around with the Magpies.

Time to sack TPJ, to get caught shopping yourself to rival clubs for the second time in 12 months, enough is enough.

Received 146468167464287

Im guessing isakko was worried he was or is losing his fallback position.

The club don’t have the balls to declare enough is enough & then they wonder why the playing group don’t give a shit.

I think the NRL needs to make an example, especially if TPJ who has down this twice.

He should be sacked immediately and forced to sit out this year - and only allowed to accept a reduced contract for the duration of his breached contract.

Isaako can just **** off completely.

Anyone going to the games should boo these gronks.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Emanon
  • rnabokov
  • Broncorob
  • Confidor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.