RUMOUR TPJ & Isaako Met with the Tigers - Kevvie Spilled The Beans

How are meant to develop a good culture around the club when we've got snakes like these blokes?

Just turf the ***** out.

It really does seem the sooner we move on from as many of the wooden spoon winners as possible the better, particularly ones like TPJ who have all the talent in the world but nothing between the ears.

Now we need to think about how we can benefit ourselves out of this. It might mean we keep Lodge I suppose and if we can turn TPJ and Isaako + change into Hynes, Su'A and Capewell, I'll take that for sure!

I think the NRL needs to make an example, especially if TPJ who has down this twice.

He should be sacked immediately and forced to sit out this year - and only allowed to accept a reduced contract for the duration of his breached contract.

Isaako can just **** off completely.

Anyone going to the games should boo these gronks.
The NRL have more important things on their minds, like working on new ways to turn away the fans.

We are fucked (more fucked than normal) if this turns out to be true and we don't go hard at the NRL and Tigers for breaking the rules. Seriously. SHOW SOME BALLSACK YOU WEAK PRICKS.

Broncos Statement: Jamayne Isaako & Tevita Pangai Junior​

Authorbroncos.com.auTimestampFri 21 May 2021, 02:21 PM

Broncos Coach Kevin Walters this morning met with Jamayne Isaako and Tevita Pangai Junior, following much speculation they had met with representatives from another NRL Club.
Jamayne stated he had met with Michael Maguire in his role as New Zealand Test Coach to discuss matters relating to International football.
Tevita categorically rejected suggestions being circulated in the media that any meeting took place with Maguire, also coach of Wests Tigers.

To be clear, neither player has been given permission, nor sought permission, to speak with other Clubs, and both players are contracted with the Broncos until the end of the 2022 season.
The Broncos consider this the end of this matter and will make no further comment.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.