RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

The Jared Hayne effect. He didn't even want to be at the Titans in the first place and yet got the coach sacked.

They were also going nowhere under Henry. Getting rid of both was exactly what they needed but unfortunately they replaced him with the wrong coach.

Broncos top dogs would want to get their shit together pronto before they start hemorrhaging fans.
There is only so much bullshit supporters can take before throwing in the towel.

I have been a Broncos supporter since they entered the game, this is the worst state ive seen the club in both on and off the field and these deadshit players and staff are making it harder and harder to get behind them.
If a second team comes into Brisbane, i wont follow them, i will just stop watching Rugby League altogether.
this

Careful that can lead the other way, if you already have a immature playing staff and they're throwing toys everywhere and you sack the coach to appease them it doesn't set them up it just makes them think they can keep doing it almost 100% you will be sacking another coach in 18 months when they don't like him.
It wouldn’t just be to appease the players though. It would appease the fans, the players, the shareholders and anyone who has an interest in the club. The only people it doesn’t help is the board who have to admit they made a mistake

The disappointing part of all this is what would have happened had the QLD government after these latest breaches went ‘you know what, screw your exemption, you have ruined the privilege” and then all the QLD teams were forced to leave families behind and live in a NSW bubble for the remaining 2 months?

How would TPJ be able to look at his teammates in the eye when they are having to leave their loved ones behind because of a brain dead decision? It’s not hard to not go out.

He doesn’t have a brain cell on the field nor off it. I don’t even think he comprehends what he almost jeopardised. I’m over this generation of players.

I use to want the players back in the day to be paid better and thought they were worth more when the cap was only at $3 million, then the new generation of sensitive, greedy, entitled, unappreciative dead shits came along and were the ones that benefited from the foundations the older generation laid before them. I’d feel sick being an older player seeing the shit that lay before them now.

I like it better when the game was halted, players were having to take 80% pay cuts and some of them even had to find a job to supplement their lifestyles. I actually miss players who actually know how lucky they are and treat their career like they are trying to get every ounce out of themselves. Players who were hungry and would strive to get better and be rewarded financially better when they had earned it.

Now it is sell yourself to the highest bidder. Have one breakout year, get close to a million dollars as you can get quickly and then coast the rest of your career. Milford and Ash Taylor cases in point.

Last edited:
e034d674844ae62c51cb3e7dccc529e4.jpg

Yet Langer and Co get banned because of a private function at the Caxton hotel away from the general public, in qld. Keywords private function.
I don't really see any difference between a private or public function if others at the function are from outside their bubble. What I keep asking is where are these rules, in writing, in particular how they've been updated via-a-vis QLD and NSW relative risks?

Last edited:
Or you do both. You sack the coach who is out of his depth and not the right fit for these idiots and you get rid of the idiots - see you later TPJ, Milford, Boyd, Kahu and Ofahenguie and hello Grant, Opacic, Guerra, Clifford and someone who we aren't expecting who becomes available.
I'm with this guy. As long as Dearen, Haas, Carrigan, Coates and Farnworth aren't part of the rot, just dump them all and start again. If we are in a "rebuilding phase" atleast rebuild with the right pieces.

Well after the way he played on Friday, he should have been facing a demotion regardless. Some of the options he took was disgraceful and his effort at the end on Burgess was flat out embarrassing.

I wouldn't have even hesitated playing Te'o infront of him who quite frankly is being absolutely wasted in his role.

I'd imagine they'll go with Ofahengaue who hasn't been as disasterously bad as I thought he would be. He hasn't been great either mind you, but I was expecting a similar effort as they dished up against the Roosters and if anything they've been right in a few of those games he's played there.

I don't really see any difference between a private or public function if others at the function are from outside their bubble. What I keep asking is where are these rules, in writing, in particular how they've been updated via-a-vis QLD and NSW relative risks?
I just checked out the covid stats, metro south have near 10 times the sunshine coast and metro north have like over 30 times the sunshine coast of active self quarantine notices. I guess Brisbane is a hotspot?

Careful that can lead the other way, if you already have a immature playing staff and they're throwing toys everywhere and you sack the coach to appease them it doesn't set them up it just makes them think they can keep doing it almost 100% you will be sacking another coach in 18 months when they don't like him.
Your right, this is a rotten situation and we may actually need a complete clean out after this year. We are in for a half decade rebuild now.

I just checked out the covid stats, metro south have near 10 times the sunshine coast and metro north have like over 30 times the sunshine coast of active self quarantine notices. I guess Brisbane is a hotspot?
From memory, QLD has had 3 community spread cases since May, and they all trace back to those two ladies of the evening. We're about as close to eradicating it as anywhere in the world. But anyone coming across our borders, well that's another story.

Last edited:
How long did it take TPJ to respond to the media for saying he was calling other clubs and now long has it taken for him to respond to this on Instagram? No bullshit excuses this time

How long did it take TPJ to respond to the media for saying he was calling other clubs and now long has it taken for him to respond to this on Instagram? No bullshit excuses this time
Screenshot 2020 08 09 T P J  tevitapangaijnr  Instagram photos and videos

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.