RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

Has he been stood down because we played in Sydney?

If our on field performances weren’t evidence enough that players don’t give a shit and are not making sacrifices for the club and the team this takes the biscuit.

Such a poor culture of under performance, taking easy options and selfishness.

Under the clubs current lip service regime this activity is par for the course and a result of no motivation, leadership or guidance.

I’m a fan of TPJ but pretty disappointed at this, hard to think it wasn’t semi deliberate and couldn’t care less about 2 weeks off.

Last edited:
Would anybody care to make a list of "lowlights" for the club for this season? I would do it but i don't have 13 hours to spare.

Correct. In the current “level” of Apollo they can only interact with others within the Apollo bubble. Interacting (touching) the non bubble is a breach. Same Thing Benji got done for
So cant these guys never get a haircut then??

I doubt there's hairdressers in the bubble for each team so they would be interacting with the public at that point.

How about doctors... like if their partner is pregnant and going in for an appointment, can the father not be present.

or if their kid is going to school / daycare (they'll be interacting with people outside the bubble)?

Just wondering to what level the NRL is requiring these guys to be isolated from the public

Last edited:
Mmmm, seedy overtones. Dodgy barbershop under surveillance, cover now blown. Unlucky coincidence or deliberately chosen. All very interesting.
For some reason I pictured that being said by Yoda.

The whole bubble thing is farcical IMO. Unless every member of their household is subject to similar rules and not interacting with the public, the whole concept is a nonsense.

Time for the club to make a statement
A 100k fine should send the message to the rest of them

The whole bubble thing is farcical IMO. Unless every member of their household is subject to similar rules and not interacting with the public, the whole concept is a nonsense.
As far as I know they are. That's the deal. It would help if there were somewhere we could read these rules.

Last edited:
well...they ARE football players after all.....and I get the human reaction to rebel and all......see Victoria.....but it speaks about the fact this is a collection of individuals and not a team....seemingly the thoughts or consequences of how this affects the rest of your teammates dont enter it..

I’d happily see TPJ follow Fifita out of the club. Liability on the field, and off it.

Smoking Joe.....any chance of this actually happening though? Please make it happen.

He needs to stop hanging around with that idiot Quade Cooper too

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.