RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

How hard is it for these idiots to not associate with criminal organisations? FMD

This guy is creative in finding new ways to sit his ass on the sidelines. Honestly I couldn't care less if we let him go at this point.

Remember when we were supposed to have the most promising forward pack in the league?

Is this what @1910 was talking about or is there more to come?

Further confirmation the whole joint needs a clean out.
You honestly could not have made our 2020 season up.

According to some there’s different rules for Queensland in the nrl bubble. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Someone might need to clarify where these "hotspots" are.

Screenshot 2020 08 09 Saint Sinner Shoosh Another star wants out of Broncos

Not a breach because it’s Cameron Smith amirite
Unlikely. Maybe the Gold Coast is classed as a hotspot, or maybe it has something to do with returning from Sydney, which is hotspot. We haven't been given the whole story.

Unlikely. Maybe the Gold Coast is classed as a hotspot, or maybe it has something to do with returning from Sydney, which is hotspot. We haven't been given the whole story.
I don’t think there are any cases on the Gold Coast. Business as usual down here.

Last edited:
First Boyd chucking a white ant tantrum, now TPJ with some really low IQ dipshit decisions. Whats next!

I would have got rid of the entitled shit a long time ago. I’m sick to death of this bullshit. He is overrated and over paid. Let him play 2 good games a season somewhere else and use the money on somebody who actually wants to perform week in week out and wants to be here

Last edited:
I can't find what rule he's broken. QLD players do not have the same restrictions as NSW.

Last edited:
Overrated fucking loser who just finds another way to hurt our club BUT there is confusion.
How can a Sydney team come up here and our players can then go about their business but we can't go down there.
How can we strictly isolate for 2 weeks after we go to Sydney, what the ***** the point of the bubble.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.