RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

Mmmm, seedy overtones. Dodgy barbershop under surveillance, cover now blown. Unlucky coincidence or deliberately chosen. All very interesting.

Not sure why if the police were monitoring this joint would they blow their cover just to report a player to the NRL. Seriously?

That is the biggest load of horseshit I've heard since.......since the guy doing Friday night's bunker stopped talking.

I can't find what rule he's broken. QLD players do not have the same restrictions as NSW.

Interacting with members of the public. It’s different to just being out in public. Same thing Alfie and co got done for

Correct. In the current “level” of Apollo they can only interact with others within the Apollo bubble. Interacting (touching) the non bubble is a breach. Same Thing Benji got done for

Real bright....

Jesus. At least this was unlikely to be TPJ's way of getting out of here, I don't think he's bright enough to make a plan any more complicated than "call Uncle Nick and see if there's a spot under the sombrero."

Interacting with members of the public. It’s different to just being out in public. Same thing Alfie and co got done for

Aren't there members of the public in the shops and cafes the Storm players are visiting?

Can you find a copy of these rules anywhere?

Jesus. At least this was unlikely to be TPJ's way of getting out of here, I don't think he's bright enough to make a plan any more complicated than "call Uncle Nick and see if there's a spot under the sombrero."

Aren't there members of the public in the shops and cafes the Storm players are visiting?

Yeah but they’re not hanging out/talking or anything. Or at least shouldn’t be. ‘Social distancing’ rules should still be in effect

Bit of both, this was it but he wasn’t alone so don’t think it’s over.

Id put Offa in the same catergory as this idiot. Too busy taking shirtless selfies and pretending he is important. WTF has this club become honestly.

If the club is serious about this I’d be shopping TPJ around to the highest bidder. Too many time’s have I watched this lazy shit sit on the sidelines whilst laughing all the way to the bank.

Please piss off right now and I mean right f....ing now;

TPJ
Milford
Offa
Croft

I’m so fucking mad right now it’s not funny. I’ve watched these shits degrade and destroy the jersey we all love for far too long. If I didn’t have a job where I could actually get in trouble for commenting on one of these useless pricks insta posts I would be giving them all a huge piece of my mind right now.....

Last edited:
How much are we paying this dick head to play half a season for us? Dock his pay, we have too many stupid people playing and coaching us. I’ve never disliked this many Broncos players before. They’re just a bunch of entitled twats who never deserved to pull on the jersey.

I can't find what rule he's broken. QLD players do not have the same restrictions as NSW.

pretty sure there is some type of quarantine they have to do after all games in Sydney now and they aren’t really allowed to go anywhere public, as stupid as it sounds they are only supposed to go to and from training and to footy related locations.

How much are we paying this dick head to play half a season for us? Dock his pay, we have too many stupid people playing and coaching us. I’ve never disliked this many Broncos players before. They’re just a bunch of entitled twats who never deserved to pull on the jersey.
Agreed, this is some seriously low IQ behavior even from the standards of a rugby league player.

Said the same thing last week about TPJ on this forum and got slayed by numerous people. To think some people on this forum claimed he took huge unders to stay here 😂. You take into consideration the games this shit actually plays and the amount of stupid shit he constantly does 600k a year is huge over. Complete waist of talent.

I’d be cheering from the high heavens if he left today and I’d help him pack his bags.

For games played he is the most overpaid player in the competition. After this suspension he will have sat out half the season. So basically we are paying him 600k a year to play half a season. He is laughing himself to sleep every night whilst we are all out busting our arses to make ends meet

Last edited:
In the game day thread I said the team is very unlike able at the moment, this guy is at the top of the list for reasons why.

Hate that he plays for my club and I can’t get behind him, **** him off.

Last edited:
This bloke cant even stay disciplined off the field.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrMoore
  • Mister Wright
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Painin the Haas
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.