RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

TPJ has gone beyond that. We need to not be paying him.
Then fine him. We can't get the salary cap money back but if we've already paid him he can give half of this years money back for intentionally missing half of the games. I don't know what the answer is but these guys have to be told they don't run this city and they can't do as they please.

Id take 50k off him and tell him it doubles next time if he shows any further poor discipline. That includes any suspension that is deemed to be 'wreckless'.

At present this club has no discipline whatsoever.

Last edited:
If its true and he's just playing the club, release him - conditional on not playing for the Roosters or Bulldogs or any club he was linked to for 3 years.

Let's not pile on TPJ too much, unless we throw Langer under the same pile.

Except this is another thing in a long line of stupidity from our players. They’re held to a different level because the situations are different. Langer fucked up too but it’s not black and white

I agree Langer is an idiot and should know better but Langer isn't getting paid hundreds of thousands a year to make a difference on the park (although one could argue about his onfield coaching role lol)

If its true and he's just playing the club, release him - conditional on not playing for the Roosters or Bulldogs or any club he was linked to for 3 years.
4aylrp

Not sure if you've been told this yet mate but White is doing a bang up job. Just tremendous. The Broncos are making money hand over fist and that's all that matters.
Mate the balance sheet is rockin'

The shareholders are loving it!

Last edited:
A bunch of over emotional nanny boomers the lot of you.

The timing wasn't great with the speculation he wanted to leave(mind you that is still speculation) but he isn't the first player to break the covid bubble, there is a solid chance others have done it but just havent been caught.

The timing wasn't great with the speculation he wanted to leave(mind you that is still speculation) but he isn't the first player to break the covid bubble, there is a solid chance others have done it but just havent been caught.
It’s almost certain every player has

You're probably right that other have done it and got away with it. If you have the brains and cunning to buck the system go ahead, if you've got the brains of TPJ good counsel suggests you stick to the rules.

Langer having a few quiet drinks for his birthday is ok because he most likely didn’t know what was going on
TPJ getting his haircut after most of the coaching team had already been banned for Covid violations is not. You think the club wouldn’t have read every player at the club the covid requirements after langers ban? He is just a dumb **** with the iq of a 2 year old and that’s most likely offensive to 2 year olds

Langer having a few quiet drinks for his birthday is ok because he most likely didn’t know what was going on
TPJ getting his haircut after most of the coaching team had already been banned for Covid violations is not. You think the club wouldn’t have read every player at the club the covid requirements after langers ban? He is just a dumb **** with the iq of a 2 year old and that’s most likely offensive to 2 year olds

He wasn’t even there for the haircut was he? Hearing he was attending the opening of a barber shop as a social event.

Careful that can lead the other way, if you already have a immature playing staff and they're throwing toys everywhere and you sack the coach to appease them it doesn't set them up it just makes them think they can keep doing it almost 100% you will be sacking another coach in 18 months when they don't like him.
I don't him sacked to appease the players or anyone else, I want him sacked because he isn't any good.

He wasn’t even there for the haircut was he? Hearing he was attending the opening of a barber shop as a social event.
It's a great look too, being on the invitations list to a bikie barber shop opening. What could possibly go wrong.

TPJ has gone beyond that. We need to not be paying him.

I think thats why we havnt heard from the club yet Mchunt. I'd say its a fair bet that they are seeking external legal opinion around his contract. As in to terminate him and have cap relief etc. which would require working with the NRL. I honestly think he's played his last game for us. They would have come out with a fine and suspension period by now but nothing. Like you, its cheerio TPJ for me too.

I think thats why we havnt heard from the club yet Mchunt. I'd say its a fair bet that they are seeking external legal opinion around his contract. As in to terminate him and have cap relief etc. which would require working with the NRL. I honestly think he's played his last game for us. They would have come out with a fine and suspension period by now but nothing. Like you, its cheerio TPJ for me too.
I tend to agree with this, we would have heard more if anymore penalty action was going to be taken, i suspect you are both right.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.