RUMOUR TPJ to be sacked

I'd say the Qld Gov't requirements were stringent and he broke those which were agreed to on behalf of all players - I'm sure the Union agreed to them also. So, game over.

This may sound silly, but has Fifita signed and lodged a contract with the nrl regarding being at the titans 2021+?
Is he a chance of now staying? The joints a mess I know, but if we sort shit out he may want to stick around.
Im just trying to look for some positivity around the club atm. Lol
Mate, he is breathing the biggest fucking sigh of relief you've ever heard.

Too true, this never would have happened under a coach like, say, Bennett. Zero breaches under his watch...

You can't post it like it's 100% certain it would happen. TPJ admitted WB had a conversation with him, and we saw less bullshit from him.

I'm not saying it would fix it. But I can confidently say that the current useless prick didn't fix a thing.

Wot?

An adult requires another adult to tell you not to breach the rules that allow you to play the game and earn an income, nor associate with criminals?

You could have been into 10 shops this week that were run by bikies, you wouldn't know unless the cops showed up to raid you.

And yes. These aren't regular adults. They're football players. They make up a large percentage of the dumbest ***** in the workforce.

The fact that a staff member knowingly broke the rules, rather than having to go deal with something at work, tells me this is a much, much larger problem than the player.

The fact the guy we pay to get the best out of these employees couldn't keep control on this guy, plus his own coaching staff, would tell me that the issue isn't with the thick shit staff.

I don't know if it's been talked about already but the cut off for signing a players this year has already passed. He won't be playing again this year if the Broncos sack him...

Will his salary still be counted towards the cap ?
It would not count towards 2021, no. Whether it would count this season is a moot point as we've passed the Aug 3rd deadline and can't sign anyone until next year

Fairplay @Nashy a coach is there to develop your playing skills and to a very lesser degree act as a mentor and encourage you to be a better version of yourself. But behaviour like this is all on TPJ. He was my favorite player and I'm pissed we've lost him, but he's treated us like the chumps we currently are.

I simply don't agree. He's a coach, and a man manager, and he's done a shit job of managing this player.

Jesus the Broncos are a huge mess. We need to hit the market hard cause I feel like everything is close to completely falling apart. Signing Cam Smith should be high on the agenda now, offer him whatever, he'd demand a lot of respect of the players that it might help steady the ship.
No player manager in their right mind would touch the joint now.

They'll wait until we're super desperate next year.

I support the club 100%

Don't really care if they have over reacted or not in this specific case as the club is bigger than any player, the Broncs can genuinely play a long game and for a team stacked with entitled brats this will send a message.

Kick the whole rotten structure down and build properly.

Last edited:
When’s the sacking going to be made official?

I simply don't agree. He's a coach, and a man manager, and he's done a shit job of managing this player.
I agree - he's failed miserably as a coach and has been unable to manage his players on the field. But I think you're getting mentor confused with minder. The first encourages you to improve your lifestyle, the second is with you 24/7 thinking for you and ensuring you don't **** up despite yourself. This sort of behavior was well beyond any coach's remit and could only have been avoided by the presence of a minder.

Wolfie if you knew half of what this bloke has done, you’d know why this is happening. Halfwit doesn’t cover it with him. He is unfortunately the first of a whole generation of kids who think they are above and beyond.

Flog is an understatement.
So who replaces our strike with pangai and Fifita gone? Thanks for clearing up for us , was a little pissed but not anymore. Cheers

When i read the article on fox news about Pangai sackings you couldn't remove my smile.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.