Trial 1: Broncos vs Cowboys

Boyd was incredibly safe and was a good finisher even in his first year. 11 tries in his debut year. It would be difficult to show his form at the Dragons where he was playing fullback, in his first year as a 19yo on the wing at Brisbane.

Copley looks to be moving to the next level, but is still a bit iffy for mine. He hasn't really strung together several games of consistency. I think that's a fair assessment to make on him, though I do think he'll become a good centre for us.

See how easily Lui sliced through? I don't think he was even running at full speed...

Number 20 was Kodi, right? That was a nice offload to Joe..

Last edited:
From those highlights, looks like our #4 had a shithouse night.

Anyone know if Hunt was on the field when Ofahengaue scored?

Left centre was Eden I think. Maybe Whitchurch. Knock ons leading to 2 tries. On another point, that's pretty good quality video. Why couldn't they stream it? Storm did for their trial. Or just throw the replay up on Youtube or something after. Yet another area RL falls behind in.

opacic and whitchurch were named in the centres so i would of thought one of them was wearing the 4?

in any case i'm not sure what 4 could of done when lui sliced through. his man was on lui's right. if he commits to lui then all lui does is shift wide for the overlap. 13 ( believe it was gavet from the side named) on 4's inside was in no mans land, they were never numbered up to begin with.

Last edited:
4 was Whitchurch.

Problem wasn't Whitchurch it was the back peddling and passive defensive line.

Left centre was Eden I think. Maybe Whitchurch. Knock ons leading to 2 tries. On another point, that's pretty good quality video. Why couldn't they stream it? Storm did for their trial. Or just throw the replay up on Youtube or something after. Yet another area RL falls behind in.

They're all filmed because teams want them.

4 was Whitchurch.

Problem wasn't Whitchurch it was the back peddling and passive defensive line.

Old habits die hard.

Let's hope they are dead and buried before Season's game 1

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Astro
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • dirtyharry
  • MrRobot
  • MasterWright
  • winslow_wong
  • mystico
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.