7pm — Monday February 21: Bulldogs vs Knights
6pm — Friday February 25: Sea Eagles vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 25: Roosters vs Tigers
3pm — Saturday February 26: Warriors vs Titans
5pm — Saturday February 26: Panthers vs Eels
7pm — Saturday February 26: Rabbitohs vs Dragons
5.45pm — Sunday February 27: Storm vs Knights
7pm — Monday February 28: Sharks vs Bulldogs

Still editing that when you replied! It's cobbled together from a couple of interviews. Angle is that Ezra is a genuine leading contender to partner Reynolds in week one.

Badel's "five things we learned" were:

1. Ezra was unearthed as the new playmaking star. " his fusion of speed, skill and sublime hands and would not look out of place in the NRL"

2. Jordan is a contender for wing.

3. Flegs looked a class above the rest.

4. Deine Mariner is a superstar in the making. Won't start the season.

5. Broncos have impressive depth. Top 8 contenders.
I get a feeling this will be a breakout year for flegler. People forget he is still only 22, very young for a forward. He will benefit from james and I don't think he coped well with the expectations thrown on him and trying to keep up with haas. He always seemed intent on making an immediate impact, which often backfired. He just needs to run hard and make his tackles for a bit when he comes on before trying to be the intimidator.

I also reckon Walters is seeing this aswell and may be why he wants to back flegler for the starting prop spot over Hetherington for the lock role with carrigan to prop...

Still editing that when you replied! It's cobbled together from a couple of interviews. Angle is that Ezra is a genuine leading contender to partner Reynolds in week one.

1. Ezra was unearthed as the new playmaking star. " his fusion of speed, skill and sublime hands and would not look out of place in the NRL"

"Unearthed"

Remember when someone asked why doesn't Badel write about Mam yet and I said until he is close to NRL Badel won't know a single thing about him- you argued no Badel is a man of the people at MM games every week.

I would say top 8 chances are pretty safe assuming we aren’t disadvantaged by things that are out of our control.

"Unearthed"

Remember when someone asked why doesn't Badel write about Mam yet and I said until he is close to NRL Badel won't know a single thing about him- you argued no Badel is a man of the people at MM games every week.
😂😂 are you joking about that last part or is that genuinely what he said.

"Unearthed"

No I don't. I would never have said that. Prior to the Dolphins, Badel only covered the Broncos, and to a lesser extent the Titans and occasionally the feeder clubs - but only in the context of the Broncos. Andrew Dawson covers the kiddy grades. The ISC is fairly neglected. Chris Honnery, maybe.

You must have me confused with someone else.

Wow, what a jump for Mam in 12 months.

In serious contention for the 6-spot according to his coach!

Time will tell, i reckon NRL experience will win out here in the end, we are desperate to start well this season.

But having Ezra breathing down the incumbants neck cant be a bad thing?

Wow, what a jump for Mam in 12 months.

In serious contention for the 6-spot according to his coach!

Time will tell, i reckon NRL experience will win out here in the end, we are desperate to start well this season.

But having Ezra breathing down the incumbants neck cant be a bad thing?
Yeah i doubt he'll start the year as 5/8th but i would put money on him finishing the year as 1st choice. He just needs to show he can handle the pressure situations against strong competition, making the correct decisions. Both Kelly and Gamble have done so. He definitely is exciting though when i think of this club's season.

I reckon he will go with Gamble, just because he's a bigger body and can make his tackles consistently against larger men. Seems to be how coaches prefer to build into their season, win ugly and then focus on combinations and all that as the season goes on.

Gamble wasn't bad by any stretch for us last season, I would argue he was the one player who gave us hope (outside of the signings).

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • Spike
  • barker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Behold
  • LittleDavey
  • Morepudding
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Manofoneway
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
... and 41 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.