7pm — Monday February 21: Bulldogs vs Knights
6pm — Friday February 25: Sea Eagles vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 25: Roosters vs Tigers
3pm — Saturday February 26: Warriors vs Titans
5pm — Saturday February 26: Panthers vs Eels
7pm — Saturday February 26: Rabbitohs vs Dragons
5.45pm — Sunday February 27: Storm vs Knights
7pm — Monday February 28: Sharks vs Bulldogs

We will go with whoever Arey favours i reckon at 6. Its about who is going to compliment his game. Our halves currently are all trying to play like a 7 instead of a 6 apart from Billy.

Can’t be too invested in the trials though jeepers, not good. You’d have to think we start with our higher IQ players who’ve shown consistency.

Capes, Hethero, Brenko, Patty, Walters and probably Mead would have to be there. If we loose the first few rounds we can recover. Less likely if we start as an absolute shambles though.

Am I on my own in thinking that paix has gone past Turpin? the good bloke policy may not work for him this season
Offensively yes... Turpin is shocking offensively but he is still a fair bit more solid in defence, kind of unfortunately for us...

Titans should be up by 50 with the possession they’ve had, we haven’t given ourselves a chance. Not enough cool heads.

That's enough for me.

No amount of experience from Reynolds or Capewell is going to make these blokes not have feet for hands.
The ones with feet for hands won’t be playing so what the **** does it matter?

i see netball is back home at fox; perhaps the lads would like to have a crack at that?

We are playing a well coached side and it's showing.

Really tho................. for the amount of ball we've dropped and the penalties, the score is not that bad.

And another 7 tackle set off a shit kick

Brenko still out there. That's a good sign for him, Kevvie wants him to get some long minutes in the legs.

Was hopeful Gamble would be bursting out his skin this year. Unfortunately his ball skills and kicking game are worse than this hair cut.

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • KickHaas
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Fitzy
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • TimWhatley
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.