7pm — Monday February 21: Bulldogs vs Knights
6pm — Friday February 25: Sea Eagles vs Raiders
8pm — Friday February 25: Roosters vs Tigers
3pm — Saturday February 26: Warriors vs Titans
5pm — Saturday February 26: Panthers vs Eels
7pm — Saturday February 26: Rabbitohs vs Dragons
5.45pm — Sunday February 27: Storm vs Knights
7pm — Monday February 28: Sharks vs Bulldogs

It's death by a thousand paper cuts. So many dumb things adding up to another, all to common flogging.

The spine for the last 10 mins should be:

1. Mead
6. K Walters
7. A Langer
9. B Walters

While it is nice to be able to watch preseason trials in good quality the way the commentators are treating like this is a regular game is just stupid.
yea that rant from parker was odd its like he forgot this team is going to look vastly different come rnd1.
especially the team we have ran out the second half.

And lets be honest its only really the second half we have fallen to pieces.
Really bizarre to me that some here and the commentators have forgotten about that

What the actual **** are they feeding them in the Fa'asuamaleaui household?! Tino's brother is just as big.

Who’s this McIntyre bloke? He seems absolutely fucking hopeless.

Offensively yes... Turpin is shocking offensively but he is still a fair bit more solid in defence, kind of unfortunately for us...
Fair point and I don’t disagree but Is there scope with more game time to get closer to him?
turpin also tackles legs 2 metres from the tryline

seriously how the **** did we not get a six again or penalty then?

Stupid pass from Isaako - showing why he won’t be #1

Ezra gets pushed off playing the ball, ref: play on.

How has Isaako played so many years of NRL? If he was a rookie you would be saying this kid isn’t gonna make it.

People need to calm the **** down haha... there was definetly good signs in the 1st half. The ref decided it was 6 again season in the 2nd half and the young side we put on in the 2nd half couldn't handle it defensively... that's all
1. Fucken BRL player
2. Cobbo
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Pereira
6. Walters
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Turpin (sadly)
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington
14. Paix
15. Carrigan
16. James
17. Robati

Discipline and errors are fucken horrible and it was in the first half as well I was not happy with that. Our depth stocks just got a big hit. But at the end of the day our 17 is still good enough for rd.1. Fullback spot is just doomed until Tesi is back. Credit to Brenko who just doesn’t break into our backline despite playing well. Flegler played very well and seems to be coming good.

Errors ruined us and that’s what trials are for. I’m not really counting the second half as any indication of team performance but **** it’s bad. They got cocky and have become complacent and for the next 2 weeks they need to be humbled a trillion times and grilled. Embarrassing is all I can say. But I’m saying that I’m happy with our starting side but the fullback and our right edge defence.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Redfern_1980
  • BroncosMan
  • BroncoFan94
  • BRC088
  • upthebroncs
  • Johnny92
  • Gaz
  • mitch222
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • marw
  • Bronx48
  • the_next
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.