Trial #3 vs. Warriors Pre-Match Discussion

on fox aswell in sydney. not on channel nine in sydney
Ive checked the guide and can't find it. Fingers crossed. Maybe I've just had a man look. I'll check again.

So what time is the game actually kicking off QLD time? I'm at work, but wanna listen on the old wireless.

Fox sports website says 12pm (but check at 11 because of daylight savings)

even though it says all times are your local time (QLD for me)

This is the trial against the Central Capras, composed mostly of NYC players.

Heard it was 4 all.

Capras were supposed to have a live stream too but maybe having technical difficulties.

cheers ... saw Nikorima and got confused lol

Broncos 14-10 at ht.

Nothing special, two good tries out of the Broncos' halves. Very hot.

Is that Jamie Soward's chubby twin brother?

Fox sports website says 12pm (but check at 11 because of daylight savings)

even though it says all times are your local time (QLD for me)

Fox times will be correct, trial on at 12 but tune in early if you want to watch the charity shield, already played of course with Souths giving the filth that is St Merge a touch up.

So glad I didn't recruit any of that rabble (SVRL), they are my pick for the spoon.

Fox times will be correct, trial on at 12 but tune in early if you want to watch the charity shield, already played of course with Souths giving the filth that is St Merge a touch up.

So glad I didn't recruit any of that rabble (SVRL), they are my pick for the spoon.

Yep, it's theirs to lose IMHO

Only Three hours to go girls and boys. Cheered on a lot of teams at the Nines but only got up out of my seat to yell for two. Both are playing in three hours.

This year I'm hoping to see the Warriors and Broncos play off for the title. That prospect would make a lot of neutral supporters of the game very excited indeed.

Dreams are free. Still today I expect the Warriors after having spent most of preseason on their defence will want a low scoring game with limited mistakes. Probably the best outcome for both clubs , a tidy game , low score , no injury's.

Good Luck , I'll be off to the the beer shop shortly.....the barbie is cleaned and ready to go. Can't wait......dress rehearsal....there will be lots to talk about I'm sure.

Last edited:
Only Three hours to go girls and boys. Cheered on a lot of teams at the Nines but only got up out of my seat to yell for two. Both are playing in three hours.

This year I'm hoping to see the Warriors and Broncos play off for the title. That prospect would make a lot of neutral supporters of the game very excited indeed.

Dreams are free. Still today I expect the Warriors after having spent most of preseason on their defence will want a low scoring game with limited mistakes. Probably the best outcome for both clubs , a tidy game , low score , no injury's.

Good Luck , I'll be off the the beer shop shortly.....the barbie is cleaned and ready to go. Can't wait......dress rehearsal....there will be lots to talk about I'm sure.

Totally agree with all that, let's hope for a good game from both sides with no injuries.

On an unrelated topic, wouldn't it be awesome if all opposition fans were like Mt Smart, always enjoy your contributions mate

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jeza23
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.