Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Trial Match #3 vs Warriors Live Match Discussion

New Zealand Warriors v Brisbane Broncos
1:00pm (3:00pm NZDT), Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin | TV: Live on FOX Sports | Referee: Jared Maxwell; Assistant: Grant Atkins; Touch Judges: Anthony Eloitt & Jamal Thompson; Video Referee: Steve Chiddy

WARRIORS
:
Jayson Bukuya, Glen Fisiiahi, Nathan Friend, David Fusitua, Charlie Gubb, Konrad Hurrell, Shaun Johnson, Solomone Kata, Jacob Lillyman, Tuimoala Lolohea, Sione Lousi, Simon Mannering (captain), Suaia Matagi, Feleti Mateo, Ben Matulino, John Palavi, Dominique Peyroux, Sam Rapira, Jerome Ropati, Sam Tomkins, Chad Townsend, Carlos Tuimavave

BRONCOS
:
1. Josh Hoffman 2. Stewart Mills 3. Dale Copley 4. Jack Reed 5. Lachlan Maranta 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Ben Hunt 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Corey Parker 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Sam Thaiday
Interchange: 14. Martin Kennedy 15. Ben Hannant 16. Todd Lowrie 17. Jarrod Wallace 18. Jake Granville 19. Jordan Drew 20. Zac Strasser 21. Jharal Yow Yeh

Alrighty people... Given the long delay for FTA broadcast, for the benefit of those of you who don't have glorious Foxtel HD (yeah, I went there Spwn), discussion of this game is to be restricted to this thread only until 6pm tonight, time the ch.9 broadcast will be finished!

Great minds Porthoz. :laugh:

Merged. Your title, my OP.

Let's hope the Broncos show the same amount of team work today.

I'm reading updates here and trying to listen on ABC Grandstand. Dunno if they're going to cover it though. I'm also recording the game at home on Foxtel. If Brisbane win I'll watch it, lol.

Pretty atrocious turnout, Dunedin.

Good to see JYY Warming up.

Yesssss, Vossy.

46370578.jpg

OMG WHAT A TOUCH FROM TOMKINS!

Warriors kick off.

Broncos start off with a basic set where they work it up to their 40m. Parker with two hit ups and they get to their kick.

Stewart Mills with a champion take.

Great take from Mills gives the Broncos early momentum in their set.

However, the set ends in disappointment as a Hunt pass goes to ground and his bomb pulls up a little short.

Warriors are making easy ground.

Mills then spills a Johnson kick. Double knock on. Warriors ball 10m out.

Johnson slices through Hunt & Copley to score.

4-0 Warriors.

Last edited:
Not so good that time. Warriors feed 10m out from our line.

What the ****, double knock on?? The Warriors played that ball.

Lol defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Strop
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.