Trials

FCB BB AKA MB said:
I think the slight value his surrender did have (quicker play the balls) will be lost now with the way your allowed to flop on the player and stay there if they do indeed "surrender". But hey if he gets the guys outside him the ball and tackles the house down I am not going to begrudge him his spot I am just a little disappointed a new coaching regime has bought back an old head that I never was too fussed on.

Oh yes because its all about YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :P

Oops, IMO stuffed up too.

IMO think you're meant to replace I with IMO in all circumstances.

There ya go ;-)

Coxy said:
I think you're meant to replace I with IMO in all circumstances.

Or the more commonly used BQH method of removing any reference to it being your opinion and just writing things as a statement of fact. - your post has been re-written accordingly:

FCB BB AKA MB said:
The slight value his surrender did have (quicker play the balls) will be lost now with the way your allowed to flop on the player and stay there if they do indeed "surrender". But hey if he gets the guys outside him the ball and tackles the house down - do not begrudge him his spot, it's just a little disappointing a new coaching regime has bought back an old head that never was too impressive.

Thanks FB! IMO should have known better. On topic, does anyone have a clear opinion of which of the 3; Yow Yeh, Winterstein and Beale came through the trials as the closest to being ready for NRL?

Yow Yeh looked the best in the trial I saw. Looked the most solid in defence and dangerous in attack (geez he's quick).

Don't know about the other two. Beale's got good footwork, didn't see much of Winterstein.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Thanks FB! IMO should have known better. On topic, does anyone have a clear opinion of which of the 3; Yow Yeh, Winterstein and Beale came through the trials as the closest to being ready for NRL?

I reckon Yow Yeh.

From the first time I saw Yow Yeh play (mid last year) I thought he would play NRL this year.

rock i think you are forgetting that devere went a whole callender year without scoring which for a center is pathetic [ i dont even know how this is possible even props manage to score once a year] and now that hes older and been retired for a couple of years hes supposed to come back and fill the wing spot better than than yow yeh and co. And as for devers passing game its almost non existant i think its time yo take off the rose tinted glasses and look to the future instead of the past

broncosil said:
rock i think you are forgetting that devere went a whole callender year without scoring which for a center is pathetic [ i dont even know how this is possible even props manage to score once a year] and now that hes older and been retired for a couple of years hes supposed to come back and fill the wing spot better than than yow yeh and co. And as for devers passing game its almost non existant i think its time yo take off the rose tinted glasses and look to the future instead of the past

When did he go a calendar year without scoring?

Someone needs to get their fact's right before they start claiming statistics that aren't real, Michael Devere NEVER went a season without scoring a try in a season for the Broncos.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.