Trials

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Just wondering if anyone is going to be heading to any of the trials this year. I will be going to the Raiders trial at Redcliffe. (as i can't make the others). i am preparing for my first season as a season ticket holder. _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ (thanks to my bro for the xmas pressie icon_thumbs_u )

Has someone got dates? I reckon I could go to both. Defo's with the Reddy trial though, missed it last year because of an ill-planned wedding.

NRL
Saturday 14 February
V Gold Coast Titans @ Kougari Oval, Wynnum - 7:00pm

Saturday 21 February
V Canberra Raiders @ Dolphin Oval, Redcliffe QLD - 7:00pm

Saturday 28 February
V Melbourne Storm @ Stockland Park (formerly Quad Park), Kawana Waters QLD - 7:45pm

Under 20s
Saturday 7 February
V Wide Bay Selection - Albert Park, Gympie

Saturday 14 February
V QRL Central Comets @ Browne Park, Rockhampton

Saturday 21 February
V Toowoomba - Clive Berghofer Stadium, Toowoomba - Time to be Announced

Saturday 28 February
V Easts Tigers QRL - Langlands Park, Coorparoo - Time to be Announced

I can't go to the match in Gympie, why of all the weekends does my mates bucks party have to fall there. I live 5 minutes from Albert Park.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
I can't go to the match in Gympie, why of all the weekends does my mates bucks party have to fall there. I live 5 minutes from Albert Park.

Go to the Rockhampton game that is the nearest town to Gympie with a decent sized population!!

You do realise I live closer to Brisbane than Rockhampton so any of the Brisbane and surrounds games would be more suitable to go to.

Will be OS when the reddy one is on, but keen for Wynnum and maybe Kawana (depends how I feel as I get back on the 27th)

Wouldn't you rather go to the Easts vs Broncos U 20s game at Langlands (same day as the Kawana one)?

I'd prefer to go to that to be honest. Rather watch Kev and the Tiggers go around than the Melbourne Salary Cap Wrestling Cheaters.

Depends if Kev is playing, they don't all play all the trials.

Don't see why you'd be concerned - you won't come anyway [icon_razz1

Pffft....I might :P

I won't go all the way to Redneckville or Kawana but Langlands maybe.

I'll help you cover that bet and we'll up it too two Dawgs. I wanna see fit boi here eat 2 really bad things...... :)

Probably go to the Redcliffe trial like last year. Not too sure about the other two NRL ones though.

Will get down to Langlands on the 28th if I can. icon_thumbs_u

Heading to none of them, by the look of things. Work midday-8pm every Saturday. Too much to ask to schedule ONE farking trial for a Sunday afternoon?

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.