Trials

M

MIKEY

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2009
the redcliffe game is always good..great crowd ....and can bar goes off !!!!..

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Im going to the Trial at Quad Park.
I can't Wait!
I hope the whether is good because last year and i think the year before that it was raining [icon_lol1.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
We went to the Warriors v Manly trial at Kawana last year, never again it cost about $35 each and we never got a seat, it was packed out and miserable Not to mention Manly won and Steve Price got injured. Anyway the point is the venue was horrible and they charged a fortune.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
mrslong said:
We went to the Warriors v Manly trial at Kawana last year, never again it cost about $35 each and we never got a seat, it was packed out and miserable Not to mention Manly won and Steve Price got injured. Anyway the point is the venue was horrible and they charged a fortune.

seriously $35 a ticket. you can get cheaper seast than that at Lang park during the season. thats a ridiculous price :roll:

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
bfoord said:
mrslong said:

seriously $35 a ticket. you can get cheaper seast than that at Lang park during the season. thats a ridiculous price :roll:
I know!!! but they got over 10,000 people there! Due to the footy deprivation I suspect.

S

Spud

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
bfoord said:
Just wondering if anyone is going to be heading to any of the trials this year. I will be going to the Raiders trial at Redcliffe. (as i can't make the others). i am preparing for my first season as a season ticket holder. _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ (thanks to my bro for the xmas pressie icon_thumbs_u )

What section are you sitting in? (If you don't mind me asking)

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Hmmm dilema. Easts are playing Sunny Coast in a trial on 14 Feb, I can't decide which game to go to.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Flutterby said:
Hmmm dilema. Easts are playing Sunny Coast in a trial on 14 Feb, I can't decide which game to go to.

Wait and see what understrength side Ivan puts out for the first game of the season [icon_wink , anyways I thought one of your many valentines would have been taking the beautiful Flutterby out that night icon_thumbs_u

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
$25 is exy, but unfortunately prett average for a trial match. However, have you seen the line-up of footy action at the Sunny Coast on that day? Goes from 10am IIRC... so if you could make it for a fair portion of that, 11 hours of footy at $25 is value!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Spud said:
bfoord said:
Just wondering if anyone is going to be heading to any of the trials this year. I will be going to the Raiders trial at Redcliffe. (as i can't make the others). i am preparing for my first season as a season ticket holder. _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ (thanks to my bro for the xmas pressie icon_thumbs_u )

What section are you sitting in? (If you don't mind me asking)

for the NRL season, im not sure but i know it is one of the corner seats, around second level (front), but it's not really a concern as there are no bad seats at Lang Park

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I got my dates mixed up, I will be at Albert Park for the u20's trial!!

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
So that's how behind Wynnum are - still haven't realised 1c and 2c have been taken out of circulation.

Trials at Langlands will mostly likely be around $10

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Russo said:
anyways I thought one of your many valentines would have been taking the beautiful Flutterby out that night icon_thumbs_u

Hmmm yeah, you'd think so huh. Maybe it's going to be a surprise

My money's on a date to the footy

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Flutterby said:
So that's how behind Wynnum are - still haven't realised 1c and 2c have been taken out of circulation.

Trials at Langlands will mostly likely be around $10

How do you explain like......the entire Australian commercial industry advertising and pricing products down to the cent? eusa_think

Are they all as behind as Wynnum? Like, the entire country?????

P.S. Tigers? As good as the team they are feeders for....LOLZ.

Unread

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Swordfish
  • Old Mate
  • Alec
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.