Triple M reports David Shillington to Broncos

I'd take Shillo over Ryan Bailey and the key words are "at the right price". If he's willing to come for about half his current contract (pay up Raiders!) then he'd be a good addition.

Meh don't really want now anyway. Not because of this, but after last night's forward performance, and knowing what Parker, Thaiday and Hannant bring to the table in addition to that, I firmly believe our pack is good enough, thanks to the addition of Lama Tasi and the new benchmark Josh McGuire set for himself.

Put our cash towards a half and fullback.

It would be nice to get rid of Anderson.......I'd take Shillo at 300-350K for a year.

It would be nice to get rid of Anderson.......I'd take Shillo at 300-350K for a year.
Shillo for Anderson would be a massive upgrade... Then again anyone would be. I'm praying some other club with buy Anderson. I don't rate him and I don't like him.

He's off contract so we don't even need a club to buy him
Well lets hope Gee doesn't sign him up... I'd rather we get Stagg for another year than Anderson.

Last edited:
Well lets hope Gee doesn't sign him up... I'd rather we get Stagg for another year then Anderson.

Totally agree pwn. Can't underestimate the potential for stupidity from gee. Knowing him he would sign Anderson Over tasi

Yeah I love Shillo, but we need that money for a Fullback and Half, our pack is already stacked, once everyone is fit and back McG will have to come off the bench (Although I think Gillett should be)

Yeah I love Shillo, but we need that money for a Fullback and Half, our pack is already stacked, once everyone is fit and back McG will have to come off the bench (Although I think Gillett should be)

Yeah completely agree with this. Fullback or half (preferably both) is what we need. Would be happy to have shillo at the club but it would have to be a 'I wanna return home/play for not much cos I hate the raiders' type scenario.

I heard Souths were talking to Anderson. That should finish their title aspirations after this year

Extra props and Hook just sounds like a bad idea. He believes in power running over skills, how many years is his coaching approach behind the rest of the NRL. Must be close to 20.

According to twitter shillo was spotted at the brisbane airport today.

According to twitter shillo was spotted at the brisbane airport today.
If it means we get him for cheap and INSTEAD of Ryan Bailey then I'm all for it. Hopefully Raiders pay half his wage or something.

i dont really get why we would sign shillo at the expense of halas spot in the team.

In future, can people please copy and paste the 'tweet' here... just saying Twitter is the source doesn't give things much credence. :handshake:

In future, can people please copy and paste the 'tweet' here... just saying Twitter is the source doesn't give things much credence. :handshake:

True Ning and I would have if I wasn't on my phone. Also it wasn't like a reporter or anything, it was some bloke that was at the airport and saw him. Not saying that's unreliable because shillo would stand out.

As someone said before if he comes cheap and it means we don't get bailey then I'm all for it, I like shillo.

As someone said before if he comes cheap and it means we don't get bailey then I'm all for it, I like shillo.

I agree.

I still believe he could offer us quite a bit here.

IF he is so keen to leave the Raiders and come here, then he quite possibly might be willing to take a pay cut anyway.

Can't see a problem with this if it is indeed the case.

i dont really get why we would sign shillo at the expense of halas spot in the team.
Hala was trying to get off the field before 10 minutes were up the other night but the trainer sent him back. This is a good reason to cut him loose. Not sure Shillo is the man to replace him though. That is a different argument

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • NSW stables
  • Dazza 92
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.