Triple M reports David Shillington to Broncos

Would be absolutely shattered to lose Cozza. Can't see it happening though.

its not even worth posting about.

back to shillington. its still a no thanks for me.

I would fair dinkem lose my shit if Parker left the club. There is just no excuse not to throw good money at him if he was considering better offers.

I would fair dinkem lose my **** if Parker left the club. There is just no excuse not to throw good money at him if he was considering better offers.

But he's not. It's just a made up rumour like the last one about him

Parker doesn't even have an agent, he negotiates himself, purely because he doesn't want to negotiate with other clubs.

But he's not. It's just a made up rumour like the last one about him

For the record, I wasn't the one who made the Corey Parker rumour up, it's on a Hull Rugby League website.

Parker leaving would be a tragedy, an absolute tragedy, and it would take 2 Shillingtons to come close to the work Corey does.

In any case, given these Rumour Mills, how can we afford Shillington, Barba, Tasi 1 and Tasi 2, Benji AND keep our top line players?

What gives here?

Last edited:
Parker leaving would be a tragedy, an absolute tragedy, and it would take 2 Shillingtons to come close to the work Corey does.

In any case, given these Rumour Mills, how can we afford Shillington, Barba, Tasi 1 and Tasi 2, Benji AND keep our top line players?

What gives here?
Look at the Roosters.

What gives here?

We won't get all of them. Tasi boys won't be on huge coin. Benji won't come Barba might and Shillington will I think. Monster pack but who will direct them around the park?

For the record, I wasn't the one who made the Corey Parker rumour up, it's on a Hull Rugby League website.

Sorry mate I wasn't trying to imply that you did, I was just saying someone made this up.

The 2 most likely additions for next year are probably Shillington and Barba, Benji was a long shot. I would ALMOST be pleased with our 2014 lineup if we got those 2, would still be severely lacking a dominant half though.

The 2 most likely additions for next year are probably Shillington and Barba, Benji was a long shot. I would ALMOST be pleased with our 2014 lineup if we got those 2, would still be severely lacking a dominant half though.

Taylor

The Roosters signed Maloney, SBW, Sam Moa, Luke O'Donnell and Jennings all this year and who did they lose?
Perrett and Anasta?

What gives here?
As Spwn said, look at the Roosters, Souffs, Manly even.
The only players we have on good coin will be Hodgo, Thaiday, Hannant and Parker.
Wallace, Glenn, Gillett and Yow Yeh, will probably be a rung below, and the rest won't be breaking the bank yet.

Let's not forget that the salary cap will allow for a $250K/year average salary for the top tier, and that's not including the 3rd party deals and player allowances.

As Spwn said, look at the Roosters, Souffs, Manly even.
The only players we have on good coin will be Hodgo, Thaiday, Hannant and Parker.
Wallace, Glenn, Gillett and Yow Yeh, will probably be a rung below, and the rest won't be breaking the bank yet.

Let's not forget that the salary cap will allow for a $250K/year average salary for the top tier, and that's not including the 3rd party deals and player allowances.
Pretty sure Hodges, Thaiday and Parker all eligible for senior allowance because they've been at the club for 8 years, last I remember that's something like 150k (total) exempt from cap, that may have been raised since I last checked.

correction - the only players we have who should be on good coin are those ones. wallace is on VERY good money, and id say most of the others are on far more than theyre worth.

looking at our team we should only be using up about half of the salary cap. we should be able to buy another 3 or 4 superstars and still have room to move.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.