Triple M reports David Shillington to Broncos

That statement tosses whatever credibility you had out the window
it.
Yes, but if Hook gets sacked before the season is out, that is exactly what will occur. I am no Kearney fan but I believe a shake up culd possibly save the Broncos season somewhat. Hook's days are numbered, believe me when I say it.

Totally disagree, there are many others on here who have
a vast knowledge of the game, u r not one of them though
This is definitely not relevant.

Whether you're god's given gift to Rugby League or absolutely clueless, every BHQ member is entitled to an opinion, and those are the only ones we discuss.
The members knowledge of the game are not at stake and are not a point of discussion, move on. Both of you!

Last edited:
Shillington is worth it if we are only paying $250,000 - $300,000 a year. Anymore and I'd rather keep Lui and Dodds. Where is everyone going to fit into the side anyway?

8. Hannant
9. Mac
10. Shillington
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Mcguire
15. Gillet
16. Tasi
17. Hala

Where is Hunt fit into the scheme of things..? 6 or 7 if Prince retires maybe

Shillington is worth it if we are only paying $250,000 - $300,000 a year. Anymore and I'd rather keep Lui and Dodds. Where is everyone going to fit into the side anyway?

8. Hannant
9. Mac
10. Shillington
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Mcguire
15. Gillet
16. Tasi
17. Hala

Where is Hunt fit into the scheme of things..? 6 or 7 if Prince retires maybe

If we signed Shillington for next season, I would guess our lineup would be -

6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Shillington
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. McGuire
15. Glenn
16. Hala
17. L.Tasi

A lot can change between now and 2014 but, I heard a tiny whisper of Corey Parker being linked to a UK team... which would open up space for perhaps McGuire at Lock

If Parker is allowed to leave while contracted to us, I'll be calling for Gee's head.
Can't see it happening, he's way to valuable to the club to be let go. I would NOT be willing to lose Parker so we can accommodate Shillington, in that case Shillo can stay where he is.

If Parker is allowed to leave while contracted to us, I'll be calling for Gee's head.
Can't see it happening, he's way to valuable to the club to be let go. I would NOT be willing to lose Parker so we can accommodate Shillington, in that case Shillo can stay where he is.

Can't see Parker leaving ... wasn't there an article in the SM about him wanting to move into admin at the end of his playing career ... apparently he has no manager, does his own contract negotiations and sees himself as a one-club-man ... rare in this day and age.

Parker leaving would be terrible, he's been far and away our best forward this year.

If we signed Shillington for next season, I would guess our lineup would be -

6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Shillington
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. McGuire
15. Glenn
16. Hala
17. L.Tasi

A lot can change between now and 2014 but, I heard a tiny whisper of Corey Parker being linked to a UK team... which would open up space for perhaps McGuire at Lock

There is no chance, that's just a lie

Remember this

"It's a bit comical - I'm not going anywhere," said Parker, who is approaching 250 games for Brisbane.

"Someone has an opinion and they throw it around. It gets on a social network like Twitter and, before you know it, it builds momentum and people are talking about it.

"It's certainly news to me. I've been here for 12 years and I've got another two years to go.

"I've got life membership at the Broncos."

"These rumours, they pop up like mushrooms," he laughed.

If Parker was playing poorly you could probably believe the rumour, but the bloke is at the peak of his powers now ..... so why would he want to leave ?

Maybe as much as parker is a one club man and very loyal perhaps he was incredibly pissed at not being made captain.

Who'd want to be captain of a ship full of holes?

Maybe as much as parker is a one club man and very loyal perhaps he was incredibly ****ed at not being made captain.

Yeah he signed after thaiday was made captain, so if it was a big issue for him I really don't think he would have put pen to paper

I would be furious if Parker left. He has been a standout for us this year and has been in consistent superb form for the last few years as well.

Nova has asked him about it before, and he said he couldn't handle it fulltime so was best to go to someone else.

If Parker was playing poorly you could probably believe the rumour, but the bloke is at the peak of his powers now ..... so why would he want to leave ?

Gee / Griffin logic, that's how ....

It's embarrassing that this made up 'rumour' has been taken even slightly seriously. This is just the usual "who is going well for the broncos? Lets start some shit". When gillett was going so well he was apparently going anywhere BUT the broncos. When Hoffman was ripping it up in 2011 he was signed sealed delivered to the titans... It goes on and on.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • ostin86
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Jazza
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Scorchie
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.