Twenty20 World Cup

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
LOL @ England. Host of the tournament. First match........they lose.....TO THE NETHERLANDS!!!!!!!!

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Yes it was a good result for cricket but an even better result for the Aussies looking toward the Ashes. The English media will know hound the England side into submission.

I read an article by Simon Barnes (British Cricket Journo) the other day saying England are ready to pounce again. He didn't mention they won by one test and one of their wins was by a couple of runs and that if Glenn McGrath hadn't rolled his ankle we would have won the series and won it well. He also thinks Hughes going over early was a mistake coz they can study him LOLZ he is plundering them and gaining more confidence I wouldn't be surprised if he has a 1000 run Ashes tour.

Yeah I am tipping Hughes to have a big series a 100 run series would be nice but I doubt it would happen. My money is on Hussey to be leading run getter for the Ashes.

Coxy said:
LOL @ England. Host of the tournament. First match........they lose.....TO THE NETHERLANDS!!!!!!!!

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

LOLZ [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

What the hell were they doing?

Great news for the Aussies though [icon_razz1

Ryan Ten Douchant (sp) from the Netherlands is quality.

Half of the Netherlands team plays in County cricket I believe. I love that England suck.

Australia crurrently 3 down for 2 runs in the first over....... hahahaha oh snap

Was the other way round Tee. Give us some credit. Haha

0, 0, 1wd, W, 1wd, 1wd, W, 0, 0.

Absolutely smashed by the farts. LOL

Aussies suck at the 20/20 version of the game.. When Gayle gets going it is hard to stop him... oh well probably won't make the finals now..... Brett Lee ummmm go find a wife you idiot.

Australia only suck because the archaic ACB won't take the T20 varient of the sport seriously, unlike the rest of the cricketing world.

ACB = ARL

The world of cricket has changed, either grow with it or be a Bangladesh.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

My reaction too woody :-) ponting's disbelief is lolable

What a woefully inept WC campaign of just two games. Probably not entirely surprising though.

I agree with Hammo. Yes, its Hit n Giggle, but unless they start taking the crap seriously they are going to become whipping boys on a consistent basis.

The T20s in Australia are still treated like testimonial games, with a big party atmosphere, players wired up and the team half-full of nuffies from state cricket while the big shots have rest.

It's no longer a new concept FFS. Time to start getting real about it or be content with frequent mediocre performances against most teams.

And as for the Poms - WTF?

That last over was hilarious. I hope Backdoor Broad gets a run in the Ashes.

Meh, glad they can just focus on the Ashes now. I wouldn't have complained if Australia didn't put any Test players in their T20 team. Obviously I'd be happy to see them win but not the least bit upset about being knocked out of a mickey mouse tournament.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Dee
  • Financeguy
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hurrijo
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.