NEWS UPDATED: Pandemic forces Broncos to flee beloved Brisbane

Darius worried he might shit the bed again.

Screenshot 2021 03 29 Broncos legend caught up in pre lockdown buying blitz

1 pack= panic buying? Maybe he’s eating Indian tonight.
one pack of toilet paper doesn't constitute panic buying
Reasonable chance he's not alone at the shops, stocking up on the mandatory lockdown essential: toilet paper. Just a thought about being "caught up in the panic buying."

I'd love to see our winrate in that jersey btw, wouldn't shock me if it was higher then all of last season.

**** I'm worried about the FIFO arrangement we're going into this game with.

Our absolute worst games last year, in regards to attitude and mentality, were the away games where we had to fly in fly out on gameday (knights, manly, warriors, tigers, etc.)... yes we got flogged by the roosters at home, but the team that took the field on that night was sooooooo far beyond our best 17 that it was always going to be about how many we lose by.

I think the FIFO on gameday is just too disruptive to a player's routine, let alone our squad which is chock full of youngsters that barely even know their routine to begin with.

Kevvie being an origin coach will help with the 'camp' as a lead up and having guys like Alfie and Cartwright in the camp along with him should ensure that it is an enjoyable camp compared to say a Seibold camp where he would likely be giving them homework every night.

I do hope over the course of the 'camp' that the dinners, lunches, etc. are just the whole squad getting together in the one place. These guys can't head home to eat with their family so I think we need to make a concerted effort to have these guys hanging out with each other and getting their minds off footy when they're not training.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.