US Open Tennis Thread

Noooooooooo... Rafa what the **** were you doing.

Murray better beat Fedup. God i can't stand him.

Are you serious?

Murray wreaks of arrogance and not in the slightest positive way! Come on Federer! Shut his trap and walk all over him on the court!

terrible final, two of the worst personalities in tennis!

Andy Murray is nowhere near as bad as Lleyton Hewitt in terms of behaviour........Personally i'd love to see the kid beat Federer.

God, I hate the Williams sisters.

Every one of their interviews features the words "I" or "me" about a billion times, they never ever say anything about their opponent even when they've been spanked.

Yeah.

"So what did you think of your opponent?"

"I was well beaten. I never really got into the match. I was always under pressure. I never had a chance".

briareos said:
God, I hate the Williams sisters.

Every one of their interviews features the words "I" or "me" about a billion times, they never ever say anything about their opponent even when they've been spanked.

Yeah and she (Serena) always thanks God. Because God definitely favours you over your opponent..

And I love the way Andy Murray plays, he'll give Federer a run for sure. Hope he wins.

gUt: Praise the (sith) lord! Someone agrees with me.

Go the Fed! Wins 6-2 7-5 6-2.

The greatest player, greatest man, greatest champion of our generation is back! Let's hope he puts Nadal back in his box in 2009!

Did Jankovic beat Serena? By gee I hope so. I hate the Williams' sisters, so arrogant,

Nup, Serena thumped her. And got number 1 back.

Oh joy.

Good to see Federer beat Murray. The kid is a sulking little prick.

Also, what exactly is your problem with nadal Coxy? Every time I have seen him speak he has been nothing but full of class. He always credits his opponents and gives it 100% every time he plays.

robbie mustoe said:

Also, what exactly is your problem with nadal Coxy? Every time I have seen him speak he has been nothing but full of class. He always credits his opponents and gives it 100% every time he plays.

Its probably because Coxy wishes he had a left arm like Nadal's... [icon_lol1.

fenomeno said:
robbie mustoe said:

Its probably because Coxy wishes he had a left arm like Nadal's... [icon_lol1.

Indeed the man is a fkn beast.

robbie mustoe said:

Nowhere near as bad as that little **** Hewitt.

Murray will be the greatest tennis player to come out of Britain, not like thats saying much.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.