Wallabies

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
This is far more cracking game than anything league has offered this weekend thus far.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
FOley you moron. THIRD TIME HITTING THE POLE from pretty much directly in front.

Reactions: Tom

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
What a game this has become. Such a shame Foley is doing his best Darius Boyd impersonation.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
This performance from Foley has pretty much cost the Wallies the game here.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
And guess who missed the tackle to let them through...you guessed it...Foley. That idiot has single-handedly cost the Wallies from what would have been a truly amazing victory.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
That was one of the best games of league or union I have seen in years, what a game. That was absolutely epic from the Wallies though, respect lads.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
That was one of the best games of league or union I have seen in years, what a game. That was absolutely epic from the Wallies though, respect lads.
Just disappointing. 12 deadset gimme points that you or me probably could have kicked. Foley cost them the match. Not good enough.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
Just disappointing. 12 deadset gimme points that you or me probably could have kicked. Foley cost them the match. Not good enough.
Yep so true but who would have thought that if not for kicking, the Wallabies could have and would have beaten the All Blacks? Unbelievable.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
This is far more cracking game than anything league has offered this weekend thus far.
I haven't watched a game of Union in years, it was awesome to watch. Fucked if I know what was going on, but I love seeing the Wallabies lose. Even better when they think they've got it.

Ironbroncos

QCup Player
NZ
Great game lastnight Wallabies...edge of seat stuff! ABs too good in the end one of the great Bledisloe games in a long time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter