Wallace has option to review contract??

it will be a huge sign of loyalty from Wallace. Something the game has been sorely missing lately.

i still say that Locky will be 1 of the last ever 1team players.

spoonbled said:
it will be a huge sign of loyalty from Wallace. Something the game has been sorely missing lately.

only if Lockyer decides not to go to the English Super League for one last huge payday

Hazem will be one for sure, I cant see him leaving the Doggies.

Hindmarsh will most likely be an Eel until retirement.

Those 2 are about the only 2 I can think of other than Locky that should be 1 club men.

I am hoping Corey can join those 2 but I am not sure whether he will go looking for the money in England when he comes off contract in 2yrs time

spoonbled said:

I think Hunt will play out most his career with us, if not all. He had major offers from other clubs, but decided to stay with us for much less money if I remember correctly.

He's what, early 20s? Still 10+ years to go elsewhere :D

Alec said:
spoonbled said:

I think Hunt will play out most his career with us, if not all. He had major offers from other clubs, but decided to stay with us for much less money if I remember correctly.

He has also previous stated the he wants to remain a Bronco as long as the club want him to icon_thumbs_u

If Hunt is good enough and the Broncos are smart enough, Hunt will end up breaking Lockyers record for most games played by a Broncos player

Beads6 said:
If Hunt is good enough and the Broncos are smart enough, Hunt will end up breaking Lockyers record for most games played by a Broncos player

Maybe - but he will never come remotely close to Lockyer's skill, class and style.

And as for "spoonbled"'s post above about club loyalty - loyalty and money make very strange bedfellows.

I just hope we keep both Ennis and Wallace for as long as possible.

rnabokov said:
Beads6 said:

Maybe - but he will never come remotely close to Lockyer's skill, class and style.
I disagree, I think Hunt will come pretty close. He might not reach Lockyer's level, but he will continue to improve IMO.

haha can we start saying "B.Hunt" "K.Hunt" cause im not sure sometimes who the convo is about

draggx said:
haha can we start saying "B.Hunt" "K.Hunt" cause im not sure sometimes who the convo is about

yeah i agree i got confused in another thread when they were talking about the halves after Lockyer leaves. they were talking about b.hunt but i thought they were talking about k.hunt [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Alec said:
rnabokov said:
Beads6 said:

I disagree, I think Hunt will come pretty close. He might not reach Lockyer's level, but he will continue to improve IMO.

Hunt is not even remotely close to as good a fullback and never will be and he has absolutely no chance of becoming as good a 5/8th, he can't pass for starters.

Wallace is a critical signing, with SoO experiance behind him now he is even more valuable to us. Must be signed on a long term deal.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Alec said:
rnabokov said:
Beads6 said:

Hunt is not even remotely close to as good a fullback and never will be and he has absolutely no chance of becoming as good a 5/8th, he can't pass for starters.

He can pass a lot better than most of the so called "5/8ths" and "playmaking fullbacks" today. And he is still young. When Lockyer retires/leaves, I can see Hunt really improving in all areas.

Hunt has the drive, skills and passion to do whatever he wants in league.. If he was asked to be a 5/8th I have no doubt he would do everything in his power to be the best 5/8th he could.

mal said:
Hunt has the drive, skills and passion to do whatever he wants in league.. If he was asked to be a 5/8th I have no doubt he would do everything in his power to be the best 5/8th he could.

Yeah he tries hard which is great and is an excellent fullback, he has no natural passing, kicking or play making skills. It would take a lot of time to develop him into a good "play making" 5/8th.

He has no natural playmaking skills? [icon_confu

He played most of his junior footy at 5/8th, and did well there. He's got more playmaking skills than at least 75% of todays 5/8ths. It doesn't help his case that most of them are just makeshift ones, but still.

The Rock said:
Lockyer is one of the best fullbacks anyone has ever seen, I don't think anyone will come close to him anytime soon.

Agreed its hard to see a current fullback that will have the influence and ability in all facets of the game as Locky.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Painin the Haas
  • Kev_Guz
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.