OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Might get a bit of negative remarks here but I think Palasia is completely overrated. He's been alright but I think how terrible James was it made him look better than he actually is, especially when he is playing 2nd row. To me he's taking up a spot in the 17 where I think T.C should be.
I think Palasia is useful in spells off the bench as a prop only. Gives us a bit of punch and is a cheap option. Tend to agree with you about him being not too effective in 2nd row.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Smart move to put this out as a social media bit.

There were already rumblings and comparing it to the Kikau photos with Bulldogs.

Doing this just shuts all that up and they didnt need to have DD or Ikin do a formal statement to shut it down

See Mundine birthday cake fiasco- some lessons stay.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Reece seems to have Ben Barba written all over him but let’s hope he is more of a Hodgo.
Ben Barba as in a guy that can win the Dally M... or Ben Barba a guy that constantly bashed his missus and was eventually kicked out of the game??

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Ben Barba as in a guy that can win the Dally M... or Ben Barba a guy that constantly bashed his missus and was eventually kicked out of the game??
I'm not sure about Marmin but Rod and Aaron were shitheads too. Bashed ***** for the hell of it.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Might get a bit of negative remarks here but I think Palasia is completely overrated. He's been alright but I think how terrible James was it made him look better than he actually is, especially when he is playing 2nd row. To me he's taking up a spot in the 17 where I think T.C should be.
Don’t agree. Palasia is awful in the second row yes but he was playing some exceptional footy. But playing 10 minutes a game without really much of a role will never do you good for form. TC Robati did the exact same thing and it looked like he had second year syndrome. Started to play basically 80 minutes at cup and when he came back for the 2 games one of them he was astounding in defence and the other he was arguably the most dangerous ball runner on the field. Palasia when he was starting wa splaying amazing. For a bloke who has changed positions around a bit over the past 3 years whilst having a number of major injuries, he’s hasn’t been doing bad for himself. Lock —> Second Row —> Front Row. I think Second Row was to forced and I think coming back in the middle he has looked like he belongs in first grade. The last month I entirely get where you’re coming from his footy has been blah but I just think it’s more his circumstances than ability.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Management have been making some shrewd decisions lately.

With this one I'm wondering how good Walsh really is? As the Broncs have basically traded a guy you want on your team, if they lose TMM out of this... with a bloke who has already demonstrated poor morals several times.

I guess you have to just stack your spine as best you can as that is what will take a team from top 8 to contender. Time will tell...

He's a kid mate, back in 2017 (when TMM was also a kid, slightly older) there were rumours of him going around with one of his teammates partners.

They're people, they make mistakes, you live, learn and develop. That's how it works.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I can’t wait for a Paix Mozer hooker combination, I think that will be deadly. Don’t know if it will happen any time soon with the coaches son there tho

You reckon Mozer being like 18 doesn't have something to do with it?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Management have been making some shrewd decisions lately.

With this one I'm wondering how good Walsh really is? As the Broncs have basically traded a guy you want on your team, if they lose TMM out of this... with a bloke who has already demonstrated poor morals several times.

I guess you have to just stack your spine as best you can as that is what will take a team from top 8 to contender. Time will tell...

Do his morals actually matter? At the end of the day, he could be a real piece of shit of a person but I couldn’t care less if he’s got good ability as a player. As long as he performs on the field, that’s all that really matters.

TMM wants to go back to NZ so we were losing him regardless. It was just a matter of when.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Do his morals actually matter? At the end of the day, he could be a real piece of shit of a person but I couldn’t care less if he’s got good ability as a player. As long as he performs on the field, that’s all that really matters.

TMM wants to go back to NZ so we were losing him regardless. It was just a matter of when.
If he roots a team mate’s missus his morals probably matter.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
If he roots a team mate’s missus his morals probably matter.

Wouldn’t be the first time we’ve had a player like that. Didn’t do anything to the side then.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

Well, yeah. Maybe he's performing on the field but if he's a **** off it, that will wear thin pretty damn quick and we're back to square one.

FWIW, I agree that TMM wants to go home so we're losing him regardless, but your first comment is pretty off IMO.

Unread

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Scdeac
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Manofoneway
  • mieko
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • BRC088
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.