OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
We live in a country where Kyrgios is on assault charges against his former missus and it gets swept under the rug because he’s winning.
We live in a country/world that is full of Karens and Kevins that have nothing better to do than judge the rest of the world over every single minor ....trivial matter and then try and turn it into something that its very clearly not.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
The assault charge is he "grabbed her". Barely deserves a mention, he'll get a verbal warning in court and he'll be on his way.
Grabbing a woman barely deserves a mention? Really?

I can’t stand Kyrgios so I am biased but honestly I am amazed and how people are like this is no big deal. I guess it is like most things, if you like the person you will overlook as much as possible if you don’t you will blow it up. I mean if this was Matt Lodge or someone like that that was accused of this most be up in arms.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

I can’t stand Kyrgios so I am biased but honestly I am amazed and how people are like this is no big deal. I guess it is like most things, if you like the person you will overlook as much as possible if you don’t you will blow it up. I mean if this was Matt Lodge or someone like that that was accused of this most be up in arms.
Common assault is like the lowest level of assault, and it's also only an allegation, so I genuinely don't care at all.

Until it's went through the courts and a determination has been made about his guilt, it doesn't bother me one bit.

I think it would be pathetic for the media to go on about an allegation.

I'm not being hypocritical because I like him, I have always maintained someone is 100% innocent and that doesn't change for me unless a court decides otherwise.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
gotta be honest im not upto speed on it
ah after a quick google that is the one lisa wilkins stuck her foot in at the logies?
That's the one. She's been in the news heaps for a year now. She might've been assaulted but it really annoys me she is painted and praised as a rape survivor when the guy hasn't been convicted yet. It just baffles me

M

Mesmerise

Mar 6, 2021
We live in a country/world that is full of Karens and Kevins that have nothing better to do than judge the rest of the world over every single minor ....trivial matter and then try and turn it into something that its very clearly not.
Self-righteousness is rife through society at the moment. Understanding the full context and the truth isn't important to most people. Like you said, we live in a bored and overly wealthy society that has nothing other to do than point fingers just to exist, and score more socially correct points than the neighbour.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019

Grabbed her arm, and it's a summons without charge meaning the prosecution are still debating if it's even worthy of a charge let alone it actually happening.

Given the dramas that relationship had at the time, I think it's a petty accusation in the first place.

R

Robboi_321

BRL Player
Nov 30, 2019
You live in a twitter reality. Calm down.
Look at the difference in media treatment next time when one of our players are in trouble compared to Nick, you’ll one one of the first to be up in arms over the treatment, you yuppy.

Soup

Soup

Formerly Soup
Contributor
Jun 25, 2022
I haven't read all of this thread because Lazy, but has anyone brought up the possibility that the only reason the "Warriors" only allowed him to negotiate with us exclusively may be because he had a clause in his contract for just that? His initial release from us may have been conditional that he have a get-out clause to return to us and only us if he wants out.
That’s how I saw it at first, also. Seems plain as day tbh.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
We just need to get Sam Walker back and all will be right in the world.

I have no doubts that Ikin and Kev are into his family’s ears about it.
Especially post Reynolds. It's very likely given how the roosters are fairing.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Look at the difference in media treatment next time when one of our players are in trouble compared to Nick, you’ll one one of the first to be up in arms over the treatment, you yuppy.
I really wouldn't. If one of our players did what Nick allegedly did, I'd only be annoyed if they got suspended or got any sort of punishment.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
I watched a warriors game (warriors v titans) back and it has me a little worried. As much as l like how walsh attacks the defensive line at speed, times his passes well, hangs around in support and offers an additional kick in play option, his defence both tackling, positioning and urgency at the back was horrendous.

He will need to work hard in the off season to reach the DD, ikin and KW broncos standards.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Swordfish
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • kiwi2
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.